Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RAPRANKSTER

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by RAPRANKSTER

  1. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  2. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    E3 might reveal phase 2
  3. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  4. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    So no update, assuming we might get it before E3
  5. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    50%, now since its twords the end , it's just 5%
  6. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Some medals might have a drop lux, or depending on the boss and the type they are, you know upright ect. That plays a big role, cuase I remember one raid boss my upright did 1 damage after the debuff, but then after the first turn i did the normal amount of damage and lux. I hope this answer it
  7. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yes you did Just like the rest of the kh community... I'm really mad after seeing a spoiler on Twitter ? E3 is on the 15
  8. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Okay I'll check back tomorrow
  9. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    IM SO SAD
  10. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    So no update yet..
  11. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Can't search kingdom hearts on YouTube without HMK popping up...
  12. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    NA or worldwide release? Sorry its been a day but I get my news from you guys
  13. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah ima do that Aight guess I'll see you later then, to avoid spoilers Ima finish up the digital painting
  14. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    It was uploaded half an hour ago So I should wait or watch this
  15. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Its finally here Should I watch or wait for the us
  16. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yep. But hey his fanbase and the power he holds, good for him. I stopped caring. As long as he doesn't ruined everyone's expectations for Verum Rex, I'm good.
  17. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  18. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Get ready for number 28 of HMK theory that doesn't involve his own take and what he wants for the future
  19. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yep fans be quick to another set of theories after this update
  20. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Well guess we wait again Or for everglow to upload english translation I'll let you guys know when he does
  21. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Wow they really understaffed
  22. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    We expect like the last update, an hour later
  23. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah see
  24. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Isn't one dude animating all this, let alone two people
  25. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Not only that they understaffed too

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top