Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RAPRANKSTER

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by RAPRANKSTER

  1. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yet part of a big franchise
  2. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    And that's the sad part...
  3. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Let's tweet about this
  4. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Everglow hasn't translated yet just jp version
  5. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Damn...
  6. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    No update for World update? Or NA
  7. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    HA I JUST SAW That's it ima wait too.
  8. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    @Silent Multiverse I appreciate you for what you doing ??
  9. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yep I'm with yall Also anyone on this thread HEAVY SPOILERS FROM NOW ON
  10. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah when they told us about
  11. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I think ima wait now, the juicy part is what I'm excited this feels redundant by now tbh
  12. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    It's also morning for everglow
  13. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Nope nothing yet
  14. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  15. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    BREAK??
  16. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    BREAK?
  17. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    So this is the final ep
  18. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Get to the juicy part already who dies
  19. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Aha silly goose why would he do that
  20. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oh no Its happening
  21. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    BREAK Why am I so excited yet a bit sad tho
  22. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Once this is over I'm done
  23. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I am actually not planning on playing that game
  24. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah but if you playing dark road then save it for that game
  25. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    If you playing dark road I say save them

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top