Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RAPRANKSTER

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by RAPRANKSTER

  1. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Nope nobody
  2. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Brb ima check twitch but I doubt it
  3. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Is anyone?
  4. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    If anything we might see MOM dance in the future ???
  5. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    If that means I can dance then I'm with it
  6. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  7. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah I will ??
  8. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I say wait towards the end. So it can be a proper goodbye...
  9. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Probably post it when they announce the final days Yeah it will be on Twitter tho because my team dont have discord
  10. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I finished my Tetsuya Nomura style drawing of my whole team, some cause I cant put everyone on. And I'm just waiting for the right time or when the doomsday clock is half way through
  11. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I'm still here I was crying
  12. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  13. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get all emotionally, sorry. It's not time to say goodbye yet. we need BREAK to happen
  14. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  15. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Especially you bro ? thank you GN
  16. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    And I come here to ask what works. Ima miss you guys... really thank you all for helping me out. ?
  17. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    He updates me with the medals when I look up on YouTube
  18. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Endo
  19. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah that's him
  20. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    And everglow started streaming ? So be nice to check him out
  21. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    And someone else too but he not a big name
  22. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    He use to tell us about the medals
  23. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I know turtle
  24. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Nope don't know him
  25. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Does he work for square?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top