Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RAPRANKSTER

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by RAPRANKSTER

  1. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yep her dedication to the videos. She probably working on one, just doesn't have the time to finish up
  2. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah she needs more subs, really like her videos, very informative and with actual sources and facts
  3. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Is that the one about ava being darkness, yes she does great videos, properly done theories No bs
  4. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    End of the month right
  5. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Please reply to the comments it gets confusing pew pew
  6. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I guess this is the best chance, as long as they dont remove this mechanic in the next game I'm talking about the keyblade
  7. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    No transformation Use the keyblade as a gun, a gunblade And no magic Cause that will cost mp
  8. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Lol but it uses MP, I dont think when you shoot it uses MP or considered magic. gauge and drive dont count because it changes in each game
  9. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yep but the question is, does it really use MP Yep exactly That's using magic, no magic Just the weapon itself
  10. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    See what I mean This new discovery I bet those kids back in the keyblade war where using it as a keygun
  11. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Like how they able to make a lazer beam come out of the keyblade But that was use only for that option which now that I look back hate Give us the option to shoot
  12. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I'm talking about the main keyblade No transformation required Just use it Pew pew pew With the option shoot instead of attack
  13. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    The king too Transformation
  14. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    They dont have the balls
  15. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    You right No keygun anytime soon
  16. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Why haven't we use the keyblade like that. Nomura make the game rated M already
  17. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    BECAUSE ITS A TYPE OF MAGIC BLAST, IT STILL COUNTS OMG
  18. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    They can shoot with just using the keyblade
  19. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    That was more like a keygun Hold up That's a thing!!!!
  20. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I haven't seen his videos but the reason why I hate him so much is that he has this theory, let's call it A, and everyone is hype about it. But when the game comes out and everyone expects A, they get B, and they lose their minds, even HMK gets angry that what HE wanted is not in the game and his followers agree and do the same. Kills the hype, we have fans fighting over each other, and the game becomes forgotten. I dont like that and I dont want that to continue. And he is the only one doing it with a good amount of fan base to help him back up if he ever gets called out. Skyward and others, my fav gamersjoint stopped doing that and became more reasonable and realistic. But him. Cant even find a kingdom hearts related video with his THEORY popping up on my feed... and its annoying
  21. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Finally somebody who agrees. Thank you and yep, definitely. He just rants. His followers are so blind I'm sorry I had to say it.
  22. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    But he does use guns... keyblade transformation
  23. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    This is why I stop posting memes, yall too soft. It's a joke and almost everything is always not real. ??‍♂️
  24. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ? damn they actually partaken the keyblade war... I'm so sorry Sora for fortnite confirmed- video by HMK
  25. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top