Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RAPRANKSTER

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by RAPRANKSTER

  1. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  2. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  3. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    A world that he can't conceive... ? It's so good, I hope it get better till the end cause I think will show up.
  4. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oh okay ima go play it then aha
  5. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Wait what The update caught us up to the Japan version
  6. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    And that the book of prophecy might also be
  7. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  8. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  9. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  10. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    This is what I think, dont take it as granted
  11. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Thank you, ima spend my jewels to get mom terra renova I still need that one ? And the crow too, without his memory of her being the most important one I like this one because it makes it seem he playing a video game like us. Nomura is always one step ahead of himself So final update "end" story in april
  12. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    @Inçendyne ???
  13. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    @Inçendyne I need mom terra
  14. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  15. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yep
  16. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Proud mode is really tough especially those task limits
  17. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Forsure thank you @Inçendyne
  18. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Finally got her Same applies to xion as mysterious figure @Inçendyne
  19. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Thank you
  20. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Thanks I appreciated it. Recomend traits?
  21. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Is this one good???
  22. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Pass, only intrested when the story ends. When xehanort gets the keyblade No Name
  23. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    What will happen to DR? Not that I care but since UX are still together
  24. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    @Noleen#7811 I appreciate it
  25. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Tbh that would have been way helpful, since ima soon enter the story mode.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top