Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RAPRANKSTER

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by RAPRANKSTER

  1. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ?
  2. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah that's bugging me too how will he
  3. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Anyway like I said the problem I have now is that Oh and that's what I think Really wanted to see
  4. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Sounds a lot like
  5. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yall not talking I guess yall ditched this to see Damo livestream or another... Anyway glad that it happened. I think the next update is next month right? Part 2. Can someone @ me when it does happen. I'm seeing Twitter at the moment and yall really going nuts aha wait till the end. Where Nomura loves to bring out the cliffhanger and shattering all your expectations "May your heart be your guiding key"
  6. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    It did make me tear up. Ngl Oh and But that was so cool how
  7. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  8. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    But the question is So update ready?
  9. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    That's
  10. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Its morning tho, but I sure everglow will get the translation
  11. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    So there is 13 crowns Okay gotcha Nevermind my theory
  12. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oh no I was talking about the crowns
  13. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oh no Nvm Aha That's a lot of light
  14. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    7 crowns that make up LIGHT 13 DARKNESS A being of LIGHT vs the beings of DARKNESS We've seen the 13 darkness play out, we are going to see the 7 crowns and this is just my theory but in a way they will use color to show us who are the 7 crowns
  15. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Last theory, how many crowns they say?
  16. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Because of yesterday tweet I'm stay and see jp. They should have not made that mistake and confused us. Now I want to see what will happen
  17. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I'm so excited
  18. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  19. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    But an hour later we getting global
  20. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  21. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Lol Another tweet that is wrong
  22. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    So today at midnight
  23. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    aight nothin happenin gn
  24. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  25. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    oh well watch it be something in like 4 hours

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top