Everything posted by Le Weed
-
General Chat
Summer is when I'll play KH3 and Spyro Reignited on my cousin's PS4, so I'm stocked
-
General Chat
@GoldenDrummer730#4323 If you zoom the image it says Triangle, Tambourine and Cymbals
- General Chat
-
General Chat
Also, look up on "Enrique Lopez" of Antone Alcalde, 2 players on the same xylo It's a passodoble, so it's kind of understandable
-
General Chat
My course has an internship in the 2nd semester of the 2nd year But I already worked for 2 years in a public school, so the internship won't be hard at all x)
- General Chat
-
General Chat
Also congrats both of you, I'm still in the 1st year of college (Better late than never)
-
General Chat
That solo is haaaard Good mallets players I know just loop 4 notes in crescendo and diminuendo midway through the solo
-
General Chat
Look up "Divertimento"of Oliver Waespi @GoldenDrummer730#4323 , it has 4 movements, listen to the xylo solo on the 4th movement
-
General Chat
Especially if it's modern compositions
- General Chat
-
General Chat
You just feel like picking up the marimba sticks for people to hear the pp
-
General Chat
Worst is when you have pp on a gong note
-
General Chat
A gong, so many times, it never gets old
-
General Chat
Screw the 5th of Shostakovich on the timpani I wanted the bass drum ._.
-
General Chat
Most of it was Shostakovich and Strauss
-
General Chat
Got into wind and drums band when I was 13 AYYYYY
- General Chat
-
General Chat
Concert coming up this Sunday, and we had our last rehearsal I've been playing drums for 16 years now
- General Chat
-
General Chat
Well deserved after a 3 hour rehearsal with no breaks
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat