Everything posted by Le Weed
-
General Chat
Of course you did ? Gotta dab with random crits from sticky spamming
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
-
General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
I only get off at 02 30 AM aaaaaaaaa But it's 11 PM, so I'll just have to grind it out- General Chat
Bold Nature on a Dive Ball, IT'S MY PRECIOUS BABY, AND I DON'T CARE IF PEOPLE SAY THE NATURE'S NOT GOOD FOR COMP- General Chat
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- General Chat
- General Chat
Let's see how he'll do things- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
I heat up milk on the microwave in a mug- General Chat
What's wrong with microwave milk?