Everything posted by Le Weed
-
General Chat
It's the Demoman of Team Fortress 2, but in the "Me and the boys" style :BOI:
- General Chat
-
General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
:Weed: :Weed: :Weed: :Weed: :Weed:- General Chat
- General Chat
Yep Had 2 of them last Sunday and Monday And I'll have another one next Sunday Aaaaaaaaa- General Chat
- E3 2019 Chat
inb4 use an Action Replay and phone hotspot for a Gen 4 Wifi battle- E3 2019 Chat
Scorbunny knows Double Kick...- General Chat
Halfway through It's nerve wrecking, aaaaa- General Chat
- General Chat
Still doing the last rehearsal, aaaaaa- General Chat
- General Chat
Big concert coming up, wish me luck x)- General Chat
Only 3 cards in hand, you don't have Exodia for sure, I can do my plays smoothly You drop an Ash Blossom FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
VALVE, PLEASE GIVE US SOMETHING OTHER THAN "Updated the localization files"- General Chat
Someone put that picture here You know which picture I'm talking about- General Chat
I got Magic from 60 to 117 in 3 hours- General Chat
Would take weeks of grinding for materials- General Chat
Forgot to take a picture, but Strenght is at 147 now- General Chat