Everything posted by Le Weed
- General Chat
-
General Chat
Feat. David Bowie as Kakashi
- General Chat
-
General Chat
Props if you get the reference
-
General Chat
Holy shet this chick is firetrucking hooot -Japanese talk -Holy shet this dude is firetrucking hoot But wait! If I'm a guy, and I find guys attractive... Then that means... I'm a girl! THAT IS THE ONLY LOGICAL EXPLANATION Mobile, that's why
-
General Chat
Also the new Snapchat filter is trap bait
-
General Chat
DID YOUR PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?! -Dumbledore asked calmly
-
General Chat
1 country calls it Soccer, every other country in the world calls it Football >Still soccer anyways Something's not right
- General Chat
-
General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
LOOKING AT YOU UCHIHA SAUSAGE- General Chat
Unless they cry blood, in which case go to the hospital- General Chat
It's hard to keep up because of the DAMN KIDS REEEEEEE- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
IF I HEAR DESPACITO ONE MORE FIRETRUCKING TIME- General Chat
- General Chat
Banish either 3 of 6 cards from your Extra Deck face-down, draw 1 card for each 3 cards you banished