Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Le Weed

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Le Weed

  1. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Check that video out, and you'll see why cheaters have it easy now
  2. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  3. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I'll link you
  4. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Cheaters are going to have a field day with the new rule
  5. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oh, you want to talk about verification? Rip Mind Crush, btw
  6. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    U h I would have won at that point Because I only search Exodia pieces
  7. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    So since it's not optional, I don't think they miss timing Unlike Peten The Dark Clown I wish that card didn't miss timing ._.
  8. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Or get a piece by the floating effect of Witch/Emissary Or use them for a Link But I don't know if that actually happens I don't think they miss timing in a Link Summon Because they don't say "When" and "You can" They say "When" and "Add"
  9. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Get a Battle Fader or Scapegoat token on field Activate Where Arf Thou
  10. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Where Arf Thou, actually
  11. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    It's because I have 3 Witch of the Black Forest and 3 Emissary Of The Afterlife And then 3 Cyber Valleys
  12. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Heavily reliant on opponent interaction
  13. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I'll wait for a reprint It's a bad build
  14. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    But 80€ a piece? NO SIR
  15. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I just need 3 Pots of Extravagance now
  16. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I always had that card since LOTD came out And I was always like "Maybe this card will be useful someday, I'll hold onto it" Now I side deck it in Exodia
  17. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    That's why Summon Limit is a good Side Deck card now
  18. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  19. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  20. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Pendulums were a mistake
  21. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    The same thing applies with Electrumite, right?
  22. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I heard Needlefiber is so good, it won't get ported into the TCG
  23. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Meanwhile, the only links I have are Decode Talker, Summon Spider, Akashic Magician and Steelswarm Origin
  24. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I only know of Linkuriboh, Borreload, Borrelsword, Summon Magician and Isolde
  25. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I don't know what are the Link staples

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top