Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Le Weed

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Le Weed

  1. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  2. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  3. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    If you understand the reference you've seen some screwed up stuff
  4. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Also, Hawk is watching, we should stop focusing on the past
  5. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    18 for me
  6. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I feel like Sora in DDD when the memories flood in rn
  7. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    STOP
  8. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    June 2013
  9. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Alright, 2 words then
  10. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  11. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I still remember stuff that was buried in the past long ago
  12. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    BaCk In My DaYs
  13. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  14. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    So am I a Yoda force ghost or a Obi Wan force ghost?
  15. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Nowadays I prefer slaying Data battles in KH2FM and play TF2
  16. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    You saw how long I lasted on both positions x)
  17. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Being a Discord mod is completely different from being a forum mod
  18. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Evenings, I drink 1 or 2 beers, check YouTube/Discord and head home
  19. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    You're lucky I'm at a bar atm, summer house burns my mobile data fast af And I never have a set day to go back home
  20. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    @2 quid is good
  21. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  22. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Ok, saw it Count me in But expect my memes to be of an older era of KH13
  23. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    No, I have not Give me a few
  24. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Y e s
  25. Le Weed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top