Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mango_ps

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mango_ps

  1. ah
  2. im playing the xbox one version
  3. okay im talking about his laser beam combos tho like when he uses them as blades and wont stop
  4. yeah
  5. okay thats actually really helpful usually i just roll around the edges until my mp charges up after using cure and reflectara every attack he uses
  6. its the only damage i can get lmao
  7. ah
  8. any time he goes to attack me usually with his lazar combos
  9. like
  10. i keep using reflectara and he waits until i stop how do i time it right
  11. i was so happy that it was over i lost count of my attempts this time too
  12. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME I DIDNT EXPECT IT TO BE THIS HARD ANSEM WASNT THIS HARD
  13. I WAS SO firetruckING HAPPY
  14. I WAS SWEATING
  15. IM GOING TO CRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG
  16. I HAVE TO DO THAT ALL OVER AGAIN
  17. WAIT NO Y AND A???
  18. I HAD TO SPAM Y AND X
  19. I GOT TO THE firetruckING REFLECT THING AND I DIED HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT
  20. i had him to 1 bar anda my water bottle fell on my computer and played a video at 100 it scared the shit out of me and i paused but it was already too late
  21. i got to phase 5 of xemnas hes killed me 3 times and im so happy you dont have to do the entire fight again after dying also anyone have any tips for xemnas because hes ripping my asscheeks apart
  22. what keyblade should i use for xemnas
  23. if i lose on phase 2 of xemnas do i have to do phase 1?
  24. now im stuck on xemnas-_-
  25. i like it bc xehanort beats my ass everytime i just gave up on it

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top