Everything posted by Mango_ps
- KH General Chat
-
KH General Chat
and im in beginner mode they lied when they said id breeze right through lmao
-
KH General Chat
normally also im not in postgame this is my first playthrough and im about to fight xemnas
-
KH General Chat
i died thanks again:) i died welp is there anything else i should be doing?
- KH General Chat
- KH General Chat
- KH General Chat
-
KH General Chat
ah how do i get the gull wing keyblafe how do i get the gull wing keyblade
-
KH General Chat
i thought it was just walking oh no
-
KH General Chat
god i wish walker was in this i walked in circles for an hour with ventus and completely obliterated vanitas
- KH General Chat
-
KH General Chat
how do i get to level 99 really quickly?
- KH General Chat
- KH General Chat
-
KH General Chat
i only have high jump ad dodge roll
-
KH General Chat
but what is a growth ability?
-
KH General Chat
this is going to sound really stupid
-
KH General Chat
im at level 40 and i dont want to grind to 20
-
KH General Chat
i had to combine the strats i got from here with speedrunning strats for saix
- KH General Chat
-
KH General Chat
any strats for xemnas before i go in?
-
KH General Chat
I BEAT SAIX AFTER MY 24TH ATTEMPT AHAHA MY HEARTS POUNDING
-
KH General Chat
I keep pressing y at the wrong time and throwing the hammer into the ground I firetrucking hate him
-
KH General Chat
I just now realized you can end the beserk move with the hammer lmao Before you said that On like my 7th attempt lnao
-
KH General Chat
I liked him better when he wasnt using a desperation move every five minutess