Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mango_ps

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mango_ps

  1. I GOT SAIX DOWN TO 1 HP AND I COULDNT FINISH THE COMBO WITHOUT DYING AAAA
  2. Also what level do i get glide on?
  3. Yeah mate
  4. I hit him hntil it got back up to four lmao
  5. OOOOOH
  6. No thr drive gauge
  7. I ran out of drive bc I spammed lb b
  8. Okie And thats how i level it up? Thats simpler than i thought it would be lol
  9. And hen go out to save and come back Okie
  10. Spam y Sonic rave again i think?
  11. I just use shortcuts to go to sonic rave
  12. I go into limit form
  13. Ok So uhh
  14. Xbox im too poor for a playstation lol
  15. Limit
  16. The grinding place in agrabah
  17. In always underleveled So im at the one guy where i duel and dont let him heal Can you explain what i have to do as if you were giving instructions to a 5 year old?
  18. I just took it slow and steady and i got it I used cure way too much
  19. When your trying to attack him and it barely lets you breathe
  20. Oh yeah
  21. W a i t you mean xemnas?
  22. The one after darkside was so hard for me My heart was pounding when i beat his dickship
  23. Okay I remember using that in the first game, it was the only way i could beat ansem lol
  24. Ok So how do i know whats a finisher or not?
  25. Sure

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top