Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Exoidis

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Exoidis

  1. They were really nice
  2. Unreal engine 358/2??
  3. Yeah Square did say they were testing the next unreal engine on KH4 to see if it would work. I do have no doubt that KH4 will come to PC.
  4. Oooooo
  5. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I just watched the cutsences on YouTub for MoM even though I have the PC and Switch versions, song based games are hard for me.
  6. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Happy thanksgiving!
  7. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Dang
  8. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Thank you!
  9. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hello!!
  10. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Some of the Japanese players are pretty good from what I've seen.
  11. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Awesome! 😄
  12. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Awesome! I'd have to check to see if I have that achievement.
  13. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Congrats!
  14. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Happy birthday!!
  15. Woooo
  16. Yeah!
  17. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Got it!
  18. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hello!

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top