Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Exoidis

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Exoidis

  1. Yeah I heard Pandemic was working on Battlefront 3 before they died.
  2. Battlefront & Battlefront II were a big part of my childhood as a massive Star Wars fan so I'm excited. I am also a huge Jak and Daxter fan so I would have loved to see Daxter get a port as I never got to play that.
  3. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hello, everyone!
  4. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hello!
  5. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Same
  6. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Everyone needs a break from things from time to time.
  7. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah
  8. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Man, that sucks. Hope he's okay and gets better soon!
  9. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah!
  10. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Awesome!
  11. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I just saw the new plushie for Sora it's so cute!
  12. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Lol
  13. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah maybe!
  14. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oooo fudge is good! I'm not sure what I would give him. Oh! Maybe some winter clothing so if he goes to any snowy area he doesn't get cold?
  15. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    The United States is play the Dutch on Saturday. Should be fun!
  16. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Lol I wanna read some of the KH books.
  17. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Awww
  18. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oof
  19. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    True so we'd just get another Ven game basically. BBS flashbacks
  20. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oh right
  21. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I want a game or book where we get to play as Vanitas as a young kid before all the crazy stuff happens to him. So we slowly see him turn into the person we know today.
  22. I didn't get a chance to play Crisis Core since I don't own a PSP.
  23. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Lol
  24. Exoidis replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Very nice!
  25. lol Maybe?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top