Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kurayami Ryu_1667815247

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kurayami Ryu_1667815247

  1. Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix (PS4) - Final Xemnas Data Level 1/No Damage Restrictions
  2. Hurt too many time times. I stopped caring about love after being hurt time and time again. Only thing that's on my mind these days is "What can I accomplish in gaming?"
  3. Good luck. I don't fall in love anymore thankfully.
  4. It's ok. But yea, nicely done on that.
  5. Sweet I credited you. I don't know if you have a Twitter, so I did what I could.
  6. Dope af Mind if I use that for my cover art on Twitter?
  7. My carpal tunnel injury is doing a lot better. It's doing better and better day by day. I still want a doctor's A OK on if I'm good to go with my gaming. I really don't want to flare it back up again and make it even worse.
  8. Well, my brain power is better which is a very good sign. I probably needed this break that I'm on.
  9. Same. I have coffee.
  10. I'm always right Just kidding
  11. Hahahahahaha
  12. I was diagnosed at a young age with Asperger's Syndrome I'm also into those lol
  13. Yeap, I have that too
  14. Sadly, this is true
  15. I still hate Larxene no matter what. First time I ever fought her in Re:CoM was Hell 😭
  16. I got some more Aspirin, so hopefully that will help heal up the carpal tunnel more. This crap isn't good for my kidneys from what my doctor told me, but I don't know if I can get anything prescribed again. We'll see what happens.
  17. https://tenor.com/view/damn-damn-damn-damn-damn-right-dame-time-gif-18029769
  18. Oooooo I never show the public what I look like because of trust issues
  19. Same. My online presence is more talkative because texting really helps with my bad socializing.
  20. https://tenor.com/view/surprised-pikachu-pokemon-shock-surprised-pikachu-gif-15357817
  21. Hahahaha I just practice a LOT

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top