Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

slyratchetcooper

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by slyratchetcooper

  1. Gonna become a queen's blood queen ong
  2. Didn’t read the fan fic
  3. I want terra to not be the original himbo
  4. Have fun with her
  5. who's gonna hold ya heart
  6. sit there like a mindless zombie for hours
  7. im not finna save you
  8. lmfao i mean she did get firetrucked over like 5 times
  9. Kairi is just looking for sora so ofc its gonna be short
  10. so finish 3 music list its a short kairi story tho so don't get ya hopes up
  11. the new stuff is after 3
  12. kinda
  13. then your gonna do stuff for kairis stuff
  14. no its set lvls from all the khs since your at 3 rn your almost done
  15. i guess it was a quick game it's supposed to be a refresher before you play kairis pov
  16. does anyone know where i can get sleeves for the kingdom hearts cards
  17. But all in all I have to dream night night
  18. I dunno we can hope
  19. But I did see some of the characters in ddd
  20. Most likely I didn’t play twewy I focused more on kh
  21. Nomura even said that there focusing on less Disney worlds I mean I’d like to see this take a turn get darker and more interesting

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top