Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

khwaterblock_1747872523

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by khwaterblock_1747872523

  1. I dragged this around a con as luxu I had a makeshift copy of final fantasy versus xiii for PS3 inside lol
  2. Here it is in its prime back in 2022 or so
  3. Not really, I got the trunk off Amazon for like $100 ish? Then we went to Lowe's and got a square or two of foam and cut out and hot glued all the pieces to it
  4. Parts of it have fallen off tho so I have to reglue them
  5. I had made it with a friend lol
  6. Feels good Accessing my box
  7. So it's super weird boxing everything back up haha
  8. It's essentially just everything haha I'm putting everything away since I'm moving
  9. Weird packing lol
  10. KINGDOM HEARTS III (2019年1月25日発売) It has been 7 years since Kingdom Hearts III released in Japan! Happy Anniversary!
  11. Happy 20th Anniversary!!!
  12. Why is that specifically the sh figuarts mickey
  13. It's neat that they're at the parks, just way too overpriced for what they are, imo
  14. It's been on schedule for a long time, lol
  15. I commissioned my good friend to draw it for me!
  16. Hahaha wasn't the intention but definitely well could be 🤔
  17. It was a surreal experience getting in right away. I got in in 2004 Or late 2003 cause com wasn't out yet
  18. You'll get your news, just wait a bit longer
  19. big psp

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top