Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Peanut

Forever Starts Now (1x1 RP with Forever Love)

Sora nodded slightly, starting to tie. "Head on over to the gazebo a while," he told her, not wanting her to wait and then get stuck with him in the rain. They could still make it...He really didn't want the rain ruining things in any way.

"Mm," Kairi hummed, nodding before she turned around. She pushed some of her red hair out of her eyes and started over toward the gazebo, moving quickly so she didn't get caught in the downpour whenever it started. Hurry, Sora.

Sora finished tying Kairi's horse, glancing over at her and seeing her by the gazebo. He sprinted over, catching up with her and going under the roof of it alongside her. He had only felt a few rain drops, so he was set. He sighed in relief, shaking his head. That was close.

Kairi went up the steps with Sora, seeing him shake his head. She giggled a little in good nature, just then seeing it rain harder. "Was this part of your plan too?" she asked with some humor, a small smile on her lips as she linked her hands behind her back. Did he plan on the rain and gazebo as well?

Sora looked over to Kairi, catching her expression. He smiled genuinely, and a bit sheepishly, as he answered. "This was sort of a back-up, even though I was pretty sure it was gonna rain..." Of course, he had hoped for a little more sunshine so Kairi could enjoy the flowers, but he was glad in a way that he and Kairi were here, trapped by the rain.

Kairi chuckled softly once more at Sora's expression and his explanation. "You put a lot of thought into this," she acknowledged then, speaking over the light rain that fell on the gazebo. "I appreciate it." All for her birthday? It was really sweet.

Sora lifted a hand and ran it over the back of his spiky head, smiling shyly. You don't even know that you haven't seen all my surprises yet. And it was going to stay that way. "Thanks," he said in recognition to her recognizing his efforts. He was glad she was having a good time.

Kairi nodded, her hands linked behind her back. She smiled warmly at the boy she loved, her gaze the same. He was a goofball at times, but he was really kind to her. She couldn't ask for someone better, because that person didn't exist. Sora was the best for her, always.

Sora's shy smile remained, his hand lowering and reaching into his pocket. He was careful not to reach into the wrong one and pull out the wrong thing, having a specific idea in mind for this moment. "I still have a few tricks up my sleeve, though. Or in my pockets," he joked, since he pulled a mp3 player out of his pocket. He felt his face get warm, but it was already warm from a minute ago anyway. Time for some dancing.

Kairi's smile grew slightly at the small joke, though her eyes fell to Sora's hand. Her smile faded slightly when she saw an mp3 player, however. Huh? She didn't understand. What was Sora going to use that for?

Sora glanced from the item to Kairi, seeing her confused look. He smiled again and stepped over a few steps, finding the cord to plug in the item to a speaker that was hidden in the corner of the gazebo. He pulled up one of the songs he had selected earlier, a song starting that he and Kairi could dance to. He turned around to face her, hearing the instruments that played before someone actually sang. "Dance with me?" he asked her softly, bright blue eyes on hers.

Kairi's eyes widened, her lips parting in shock as her hands came from behind her back. She wasn't expecting this, the music that was reaching her ears. She glanced at the hidden player before her eyes fell on the blue ones of the boy she loved, her expression softening. "...Of course," she said with a small nod. How could she refuse?

Sora smiled softly, taking a few steps forward to stand with Kairi in the center of the gazebo. He took her hand and held it in the proper position, his other hand finding her waist. His eyes didn't have to find hers, because they never strayed away from them in the first place. He couldn't help but gaze into them, especially tonight. She was full of happiness and beauty; it was wonderful for him to see and know he was able to do this for her.

Kairi lifted her free hand to Sora's shoulder, swaying to the music with him. She couldn't help but smile and blush, her eyes dropping from his to look at his chest. This was so...romantic. They were in a beautiful place with flowers, there was light rainfall, music, and they came to a gazebo by horseback. And all on her birthday. She couldn't ask for a better day.

Sora smiled at Kairi's shyness, realizing his smile was on his face practically the whole day. He swayed to the music with the girl he loved, looking past her to the rain falling outside the gazebo they were protected under. As the song went on, he felt himself becoming distracted. He hinted he had more surprises than this, but really, it was just one more big one. And he was nervous about it, since he didn't quite know how to say what he was feeling. He tried a million times to come up with something, but he couldn't do it. No words could adequately portray his feelings.

Kairi continued to sway to the music with Sora, her blush never leaving her face, her smile the same. This was perfect. Sora was so sweet and just...amazing. This was the best birthday she'd ever had. She would tell him as much later on tonight, since it was getting closer to evening anyway.

Sora knew that he would just have to follow his heart. It was the only option he had, since he had no speech. But now wasn't the moment he was going to talk to Kairi anyway. Now it was time just to be with her and hold her close, the dancing a way for him to do that. He felt his hand grip hers more tightly, still gentle as he looked to her face again.

Kairi looked up at the gentle squeeze, her eyes locating Sora's bright ones once more. She felt a little underdressed for this whole thing, even if it wasn't formal. Sora was dressed nice, in his red polo and khaki shorts. But she was wearing jean shorts and his sweatshirt that was just a tad too big. But...did it matter?

Sora kept his eyes on Kairi's, also hearing the music and the rain gently continuing in the background. "Have I told you lately that you're beautiful?" he said softly, though he already knew the answer. He told her whenever he saw her, or showed it to her the best that he could. It was natural for him, since she was so lovely to him.

Kairi smiled shyly, glancing down at Sora's chest again before she looked back up at his eyes. "Maybe once or twice," she said with a small nod, her smile the same. Already today he'd said it a few times, and he made her feel beautiful too. He was always good at that.

Sora arched a brow, though his smile remained genuine. "Once or twice, huh?" he asked quietly. "That's not nearly enough." He could say it with every breath he breathed and it still wouldn't be enough in his eyes. Kairi was his angel.

Kairi's smile grew ever so slightly, her gaze gentle on the boy she loved. "Hmm," she hummed softly, wondering what else he was thinking inside that spiky head of his. Even so, she was flattered by his kindness. He was being a real sweetheart today, and she would be sure to return the favor. After all, this would be the last time they saw each other for a few weeks.

"So, I guess I'll have to say it again," Sora said. "You're beautiful. Times infinity," he added with a cheesy smile. He was a little goofy with the last two words, but he meant what he said. He was always genuine, especially with Kairi.

Kairi couldn't help but giggle at the last bit, leaning up and pecking Sora on the lips. "I love you," she said when she pulled back, a content and appreciative smile on her face. She was so grateful that she was blessed with such a wonderful young man in her life. She couldn't imagine being away from Sora, ever.

"I love you too," Sora responded softly, squeezing Kairi's hand in his. That's why I'm doing this. All of this. He heard the song change yet again, not that it affected their dancing in any way. This was going as well as he thought it would, the rain also making things feel peaceful because of the light pitter-patter against the roof.