Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Dagesh Lene

Who are the Remaining Lights and Darknesses?

I agree, but I also think that Nomura will not have the same character appear twice at all, which means that I don't think that we will see both Terra-Xehanort as a seeker of darkness and Terra as a guardian of light.  Either we will see Terra-Xehanort as a seeker of darkness or we will see Terra as a guardian of light.  We will not see both (as far as I know).

I can be stubborn too.  Don't worry.  I suppose it's also possible that Young Xehanort appeared in that time only to be a secret boss and that's it.  Knowing Nomura, there is probably a bigger reason than that, but I suppose that it doesn't have to be connected to the overall plot in a big way other than to tease the villain of an upcoming game (Dream Drop Distance).  After all, it looks like he just fades into existence right before the fight, which might be a sign that he just arrived from the past, and then he fades away right after the fight, which might be a sign that he started traveling further into the future.  If this is true, then there is no bigger reason for him to be there other than as a secret boss and to tease the villain of Dream Drop Distance.

In the end, Terra and Terra-Xehanort are not the same person, as I think the first will have some of Eraqus's powers and the second uses the power of Darkness. And I think that Terra forced to face his own past body will be a really high climax for the series, as it has already been in his story's finale in BBS. Plus, we know the Lingering Will is still in the Keyblade Graveyard and thus will be in the final battle unless Terra actually returns as a person and I can definitely see a rematch between he and his past body.

Then there's another thing: we haven't ever seen Radiant Garden so far and I think it'll be the best world for Terra-Xehanort to appear because of his backstory.

I think we won't know anything for sure until the game releases, and we're almost 5 months away (if some trailer doesn't confirm something).

In the end, Terra and Terra-Xehanort are not the same person, as I think the first will have some of Eraqus's powers and the second uses the power of Darkness.

I would have to both agree and disagree with you.  Terra-Xehanort is Xehanort in control of Terra, just like how Riku-Ansem was Ansem in control of Riku.  So, in a way, Terra-Xehanort is a different person, but in another way, he isn't because Terra is still there.  With that being said, once Ansem forced Riku's heart out of his own body and into the Realm of Darkness, he was no longer Riku-Ansem but was now just Ansem.  Riku still existed in the Realm of Darkness.  He even kept his appearance.  He just no longer had a body.  So, if Xehanort does the same thing to Terra, or if the way that Terra escapes Xehanort is by abandoning his own body, then I could see both Terra and Terra-Xehanort existing at the same time.

Now, in theory, whether Terra and Terra-Xehanort are the same person or not, Terra-Xehanort could still be brought to the future, right?  After all, both Master Xehanort and Young Xehanort exist at the same time.  Yes, I think that it is possible.  However, I think that the whole point of the seekers of darkness who are vessels becoming Xehanort is that they are Xehanort in the present, not in the past.  Nomura has hinted that the seekers of darkness who are vessels for Xehanort who have been revealed so far are not from the past but from the present.  As far as I can tell, Young Xehanort, Ansem, and Xemnas are the only ones who are from the past.  Because of that, if one of them escaped from Xehanort's control, I think that it would seem pointless if Xehanort could just go back in time and bring a version of them from the past who was still under his control.  I am not saying that it is impossible.  I think that it is possible.  I am just saying that I think it is unlikely.

Plus, we know the Lingering Will is still in the Keyblade Graveyard and thus will be in the final battle unless Terra actually returns as a person and I can definitely see a rematch between he and his past body.

I think that Lingering Will will only appear in the final battle if Terra is a seeker of darkness.  If Terra escapes from Xehanort's control, I think that he will reunite with Lingering Will and become a complete person again.  However, if only his heart escapes from Xehanort, or if Xehanort forces his heart out of his own body, then I think that his heart will enter Lingering Will and claim it as his temporary body until he can reclaim his body from Terra-Xehanort.

Then there's another thing: we haven't ever seen Radiant Garden so far and I think it'll be the best world for Terra-Xehanort to appear because of his backstory.

I agree that Radiant Garden would be a good world for Terra-Xehanort to appear in, but we don't even know if Radiant Garden is going to be a world you can visit.  Yes, we saw it in the E3 Showcase trailer during the cutscene when Ienzo was talking with Sora over that communicator, but we saw Radiant Garden in cutscenes in Dream Drop Distance too, and we didn't get to visit it in that game.  So, it's possible that Radiant Garden may just be seen in cutscenes once again in Kingdom Hearts III.

I think we won't know anything for sure until the game releases, and we're almost 5 months away (if some trailer doesn't confirm something).

True.  I won't be surprised at all if I am proven to be 100% wrong about everything that I have theorized about for Kingdom Hearts III.  No one can understand the mind of Nomura except Nomura himself.

Edited by Dagesh Lene