Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Am I the only one not excited for the fortellers post kh3 ?

Unlike the organization they aren't really full of memorable or unique personalities that grab your attention, I mean we used to have characters like xeibar who speaks for himself , larxane, marluxia , dymix, luxdord , all these unique characters with so many different personalities and powers.

Then there's the fortellers who all have boring generic personalities , ira is the generic troubled leader who's indecisive , invi is the tipical nagging overly cautious type , acead is the tipical angry guy , gula is the tipical Namora intelligent character( I say Namoras brand of intelligent because when Namora writes a supposedly smart character it usually involves them having basic common sense, go on spouting exposition or nonsensical bullshit that doesn't make any since ) and then ava who's the tipical girly girl .

None of them really grab me and they certainly don't make for compelling or even Intresting antagonists ether , I think back cover is to blame because I actually liked the fortellers in chi they all were mysterious and Intresting with varying motivations like acead wanting to take over as king and ava starting her own faction but then back cover ruined that by having all there decisions be because mom told them to , that's such a lame writing choice that takes away a lot of there agency and away from the tragedy of there situation , also the fact that everything they do henges on mom is so disappointing I expected keyblade masters not sheep who act like headless chickens when mom isn't around.

How can I be intimidated by these guys ? There so Damn incompetent they make malifacent and pete look like xehanort , and we don't really know what they can do power wise , I mean sure acead has earth attacks and his weird dimension slash and invi had water but that's Nothing compared to the things our hero's can do already I mean we have a talk duck and mouse using zettaflare and Ultima spells even our strongest characters doesn't have access to in game and we're supposed to be scared of these guys ?

Of course there still new but so they have room to grow but to me there at a terrible start and again I believe back cover is to blame had Namora kept there characters vague and only left us with there chi depictions I'd have a higher opinion on them .