Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
OrpheusJoshua

[UPDATE] "Hikaru Utada Live Sessions from Air Studios" releasing via Netflix worldwide & audio streaming services on June 9th, 2022; Includes "Face My Fears"

Hikaru Utada's official website has announced that the singer's online concert, "Hikaru Utada Live Sessions from Air Studios," will be made available via Netflix worldwide on June 9th, 2022. This performance initially occurred on January 19th, 2022, with the physical release being made part of a bundle back on February 23rd, 2022. 

Additionally, the concert's audio is also making its way to streaming services (Apple Music and the iTunes store are currently listed) on June 9th, 2022, including the Japanese version of "Face My Fears." 

The complete track list for "Hikaru Utada Live Sessions from Air Studios" is provided below:

1. "BAD MODE"
  2. "One Last Kiss"
  3. "Kimini Muchuu"
  4. "Darenimo Iwanai"
  5. "Find Love"
  6. "Time"
  7. "PINK BLOOD"
  8. "Face My Fears" (English Version)
  9. "Hotel Lobby"
  10. "Beautiful World" (Da Capo Version)
  11. "About Me"
  12. "Face My Fears" (Japanese Version) * for music streaming and download 

Credit to prominent Kingdom Hearts community member Churro for sharing this notable news. 

UPDATE (6/8/2022): The performance is now available on Netflix worldwide (56 minutes long) and several audio services (Amazon Music, Spotify, Youtube Music, Apple Music, and the iTunes Store). 

View full article