Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wolf on the Run

pokemon the ultimate journey (Still Accepting New Members)

joe then began to pour the soup into two bowls one for him and one for azura joe then handed azura her bowl as he began to have his with some bread "owe man this is just what i need some nice vegatable soup" joe said as he slurped some of the soup "okay i say tomorrow we should be able to make voilet city by sunset if we head at around 9 am what ya think"

Azura eats the soup. It was so good. She looked at Joe and noded. "Sounds like a good plan to me."Azura says smiling. Then she ate more of the soup. "man,this is so good!You're a great cook Joe."Azura says as she eats some more. Razor eated slowly as Rose and Spike at as well as they enjoyed the pokemon food. Rose ended up all of her pokemon food and then felt like if she was to cry. Razor and Spike then felt like big brothers and gave Rose their food. Rose smiled and ate.

joe saw what razor and spike did "that was nice of them looking out for the baby" joe smiled but joe then started to think about that totadile it was just a baby to and that matt guy was already forcing it to battle "owe man" joe then finshed his soup then washing his bowl and pikachus and cyndaquils as well joe then yawned "man been a long day"

Azura took her bowl and her pokemon's and washed them. "I'm going to bed. We need to wake up early tomorow."Azura says as she looks at Rose who seemed tired too even though she had bearly done a thing today. Azura picked her up and Rose just yawned,curled up in Azura's arms and fell asleep. Azura smiles and goes to her tent. "Good night Joe."Azura says as she enters her tent. Her pokemon follow her inside.

"night azura" joe says as he walks to his tent yawning joe then entered followed by cyndaquil and pikachu joe then layied two and looked up then jump "aww" he yelled surprised by a spindrak that had snuk into his tent earlyer but didnt mide it once he knew it was there it just took him by surprise the first time joe then layed down and fell asleep with cyndquil and pikachu beside him and the wild spinarak hanging above him

Spike was to big so he fell asleep inside his pokeball. Azura fell asleep as she hugged Rose gentlely. Razor just went to a corner and fell asleep with his arms crossed. Azura was fast asleep and dreaming.

"Dad. Do you have to go now?"Azura asks. "I need to get back to Canaval City. I have guard duties on the boats and so."Her dad says. He laughs and rubs her head and her sisters'. "Your tenth birthday is next week. I will send you a special trained pokemon for ya."Her dad says as he leaves.

the next morning when joe woke up he saw the spinarak was already gone joe then looked at the time "8 O'clock awesome enough time to have breakfast" joe then walked out of his tent followed by cyndaquil as pikachu was still asleep "okay cyndaquil use ember to start a small fire" cyndaquil did as joe said and joe then started to cook some beans and sausage

Azura slowly woke up. Rose was still asleep but slowly woke up. Rose's black bow was still on her leaf. Azura yawned. "Good morning guys."Azura says. She then slowly walks outside and smells the scent of breakfest. Rose and Razor walked outside and look around. Azura then stood up and stretched. She looked back at Razor and Rose. Then she got Spike out. "OK guys. Our goal is to become the best pokemon trainer in the world. Now who's with me?"Azura asks. The three of them agree. Azura smiles.

joe sees azura come out of her tent then her pokemon follow "morning" joe said pikachu then also ran out of joes tent "figures you come out when you smell food" joe laughed then taking out some pokemon food putting ot into some bowls for all the pokemon joe then saw something in the distance so he took out his pokedex the pokedex then began to sound "Pidey the bird pokemon the perfect pokemon for starter trainers"

(planning on making my main pokemon team from soul silver with one change instead of having Ampharos i have pikachu"

Azura walked over and they all started to eat. Azura enjoyed the breakfest. It tasted amazing. After a few more minutes they finish. They all pack up and then start to go back on the road towards Violet City. Azura was carrying Rose in her hand and Razor was following from behind. Azura looked down at Rose. "You ready to get strong and going for the league?"Azura asks. Rose agrees.

joe walks beside azura and looked down at rose and smirks "ya know for a new born Rose is pretty spunky dont ya think" Azura nodes joe azura and all there pokemon keep on walking up the road when out of nowhere a pokemon jumps infront of joe knocking him back "what the" joe then stands up and see's a green coloured pokemon with what looked like blades for hands joe pulls out his pokedex "what is that" the pokedex "Scyther the bug flying pokemon when it thinks its in danger it hides in the grass using its colour as a camoflosh it becomes inpossible to see" "cool i call dibs" joe says as he has cyndaquil prepair itself for battle the scyther also gets ready t fight

Azura nods and looks down at Rose. "Watch and learn Rose. You're about to see a real deal pokemon battle."Azura says. Rose nods and pays close attention. Razor crosses his arms and closes his eyes. The scyther got ready to attack Joe's cyndaquil. "Go cath him Joe!Don't let that Syther escape!"Azura says. She then pays close attention to see Joe's strategy.

the song in this link begins to play

the scyther ran at cyndaquil joe called out "cyndaquil dodge then use swift" cyndaquil began to jump back dodging the scythers cut attack till he saw and opening and used swift scyther blocked it but was pushed back "now cyndaquil ember" pieces of flames began to fire from cyndaquils but scyther dodged then using quick attack on cyndaquil it was a direct hit and cyndaquil was knocked back "cyndaquil are you okay" "cynda cyndaquil" the flames on cyndaquils back then grew stronger and stronger "thats it buddy you can do this" cyndaquil then was on his four les standing ferm "okay cyndaquil flamethrower" cyndaquil had a direct hit and knocked synther back syther hit the ground hard and was out cold "right now lets do this" joe took out a pokeball then threw it at scyther the ball hit the ground then shoke for a few seconds joe then heard the final noise to let him know scyther was caught joe walked over to the pokeball and picked it up "owe ya i just caught a scyther"

"That's great Joe."Azura says as she smiles. Rose was just stearing at him. Razor looked away. Azura walked over to Joe. "That was amazing Joe. I think that Rose also learned how to battle too."Azura says. Rose agrees and smiles. Then she jumps down to teh floor and then appearently tries to do Flamethrower. But fails. Azura laughs. "Rose. Flamethrower is for fire type pokemon. You're a grass type pokemon.

joe smirks and laughs then looks at scythers pokeball "you'll make an awesome member of the team i know it" joe put scythers pokeball away he then looked into the distance and saw some buildings "hey azura i see voilet city"

Azura looks and nods. "Yeah. I do too. Come on."Azura says. She gets Rose and then grabs Joe's arm. "Maybe if we get there now we can catch the Gym leader."Azura says as she then startss to run towards the city practically dragging Joe. Razor followed and did his best to keep up. They get to the city. Azura looks around. "Whoa. This is so cool. Much more different than Hearthome City."Azura says.

joe noded "ya johto got some pretty cool citys but hey i say the gym would be closed by now so why not go vistit sprout tower its meet to be a great place to train your pokemon be good for rose and would give me a chance to get to know scyther better"

Azura thinks for a while. "Hm,it sounds good to me."Azura says. She looked down at Rose and smiled. "What do you think?"Azura asks. Rose agrees all happy. Azura smiles and nods. She looks at Joe. "Lead the way Joe."Azura says as she smiles. Joe then starts to walk and Azura follows. Razor just followed them with a stern look and his arms crossed.

Joe begins to walk to the tower with Azura and when they arrive joe takes out Scythers pokeball okay Buddy come on out Scyther then came out yelling its name well Scyther ready for some training Scyther Scyther says sounds like your ready what about you and rose Azura ready to give this place a try

Azura noded. She looked down at Rose and then put her down on the floor. Azura crouches down. "OK Rose. Ready to get started to get stronger with your first training seccion?"Azura asks. Rose happily agrees and runs around in circles around Azura eager to start the training. Azura laughed. She was SO cute. Azura stood up and looked at Joe. "We're ready."Azura says.

joe nodes then walks to the towers door then looks up "dam its taller then i remember this is going to be some training seccion" joe smirked then pushing the doors open with cyndaquil pikachu and scyther at his side then azura walks in after him as two monks aproach them "are you here to train" "ya" very well but you will both battle one of use at a time also you may choose to have a double battle were you use two of your pokemon or a single were you just choose one so which do you choose" joe thinks for a minute "i pick double what about you azura"

Azura thinks and looks down at Rose and at Razor. "What do you say guys?"Azura asks. They noded Azura then looked at the Joe and the monks. "Double battle it is."Azura says. The monks noded. They leaded them into the pokemon battle field. They got into their positions. "Here are the rules of a double battle. Each pokemon trainer must choose two pokemon to battle with. The battle will be over when both pokemon from either trainer is unable to battle."The monk says.

joe walked to his battle field and looked at the monk he had to face and he then looked to the monk azura was up against on her battle field joe then looked at cyndaquil pikachu and scyther "okay guys lets see what pokemon this guy chooses first" the three node the monk steps forword with two pokeballs in hand "okay come out bellsprout and gastly" a bellsprout and gastly then appeared "hum a bellsprouts a grass type and a gastly is a ghost type let me thing okay cyndaquil your up and scyther your in to" "cyndaquil" "scyther" both pokemon then jumped in ready to battle pikachu then dropped "dont worry buddy next battle i promise" pikachu then jumped back up and cheered "okay lets do this"

Azura got to the battle field. The monk got two pokeballs. Then a ponyta and a hypno came out. "Psicic and fire. Nice. Um,ok. Razor,you're up."Azura says. Razor noded and went into the field. Azura looked down at Rose. She was trembeling and was a bit scared. Azura crouched down. "Don't worry. You'll do great."Azura says. She stands up. Rose came to the battlefield. Azura noded.

joe looked across to azura "putting rose in against a ponyta not the best of moves but i guess she must have a plan" joe then shoke his head and focused on his battle "okay cyndaquil ember on bellsprout then straight after scyther go in with a quick attack" cyndaquil then shot some embers from its mouth hitting bellsprout direct and scyther then went in for his attack the mock stud firm "hold hold hold now gastly will-o-wisp on scyther" gastly then floated infront of bellsprout and used will-o-wisp on scyther knocking him back "scyther you okay" scyther stud up slowly "scyther" "come on scyther hold in there buddy"