September 27, 201313 yr I think he was originally had more of a classic Mickey Mouse look. That is from the movie right?
September 27, 201313 yr Author I think he was originally had more of a classic Mickey Mouse look. That is from the movie right? Yes; the OVA.
September 27, 201313 yr Yes; the OVA. that is what I thought. Original Video Animation I love those, and the Sonic one especially.
September 27, 201313 yr Honestly I miss this Sonic. The new deal is cool but hes not the same guy, you know? But I guess everyone changes when they age like.. 4 years.. haha
September 27, 201313 yr Not the whole time... Is this Picture from Sonic Underground,I kinda liked that show despite that most of the Sonic fanbase despise it
September 27, 201313 yr http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/The_5e81d9_417915.png Alternate interpretation
September 27, 201313 yr Author http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/The_5e81d9_417915.png Alternate interpretation I have seen that before. I am not sure whether to find it cute or disturbing. Is this Picture from Sonic Underground,I kinda liked that show despite that most of the Sonic fanbase despise it No. Sonic Underground had a completely different artistic style. I think that it is from Sonic "SatAm".
September 27, 201313 yr I have seen that before. I am not sure whether to find it cute or disturbing. No. Sonic Underground had a completely different artistic style. I think that it is from Sonic "SatAm". I don't think it's from SatAM because the artstyle of the Swatbots is different from this picture....unless this is another robot from a late episode
September 27, 201313 yr Author I don't think it's from SatAM because the artstyle of the Swatbots is different from this picture....unless this is another robot from a late episode I think that Sonic was a slightly lighter shade of blue in Sonic Underground. He was fatter than that as well.
Why did Sonic used to have eyelids inside his eyes?