Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Miku Hatsune

We Don't Need To Whisper - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (1x1 w/ Zexion/Ienzo)

The color never drained out of Dino's face faster then it did at that moment. God dammit. firetruckin' A Bani!

"Eh-heh, noooo. It's...uh, it's just some-er-jelly from lunch today! Yeah, it was a new flavor I must have...uh...gotton...on-meeeeeee now lets talk this through Kyouya!"Dino suddenly said, leaping to a corner as the raven haired male whipped out his tonfas. 'Oh firetruck...'

Dino gulped.

"N-no one really!"

'Pull yourself together man. He's your student for crying out loud!' The blond thought. So with the small amount of courage left within him Dino managed to squeak out;

"What do you care anyway?", his big brown eyes slightly narrowed.

(Lol, I love the '/ever' you put at the end xD)

(WHUT? It's true! xD)

Hibari lowered his tonfas; defeated. He turned to go to bed, even though it was only 7:30 by now. "I don't. Just go to bed." He demanded.

Dino immedietly sensed something was wrong Kyouya Hibari never walked away, not when he had his pray-er,that's one way to put it-cornered like that...Dino wanted to say something but thought the better of it, walking to his room.

"Goodnight Kyouya..." So much for being the boss of 5,000 families...Sorry Bani but none of that matters when the guy you love absoluetely hates you. "I really am a mess..." He murmered softly.

(Oh my poor baby! Allie still loves you!)

~NEXT MORNING~

Hibari was a silent sleeper. He had almost forgotten about the whole incident last night when he woke up that morning. He was up at about 5:56 - early for him, and a few minutes before his tutor would leave.

Dino was up before Kyouya was nd was pulling on his coat when his student came in. Instead of saying 'good morning' like he usually did Dino gave a small glance in his direction before picking up his suitcase and actually walking out the door without a single word. He didn't fall down the steps like he did every morning either.

(What?! Dino not clumsy?! WHAT HAPENED TO MY BABY?!?!)

(Hibari's baby**)

Hibari immediately went to his room after Dino had left. He scoured through his closet until he came across an Old Navy box hidden underneath multiple pairs of shoes. (OMG SHOES.) He opened it hastily, unsure whether he'd really want to go through with this or not. Inside the dreaded box was a size 0 pair of girls' shorts.

(I don't care, he's not himself-dramatic cry of despair xD-)

When Dino came home that day, 4:30 exactly, he was surprised to find many things. Although it was mainly Hibari wearing a pair of girl's short-shorts. Dino could feel immediate blush flush his cheeks as he looked at how nice and fine his student's legs were. Swallowing dryly, Dino managed to speak.

"K-Kyouya...what're you wearing?"

(Lol, why does Hibari even have girl shorts xD)

(To use for juuuuust such an occasion! 8D)

"Oh, these?" Hibari played stupid. (Don't you do this to me! D<) "I took your advice and went outside. It was kinda hot though, so I..." He glanced down at his shorts. (LOLNICE.) His alibi made a lot of sense; it was summer, July actually, and over 100 degrees out. Though he probably would have been molested if he was outside for too long.

Dino almost died. What the hell happened to his Kyouya. Yes, HIS Kyouya, the one that lived like a vampire, always avoiding sun, the one who never, EVER listened to reason!!!

"S-since when did you start listening to what I was saying and actually...obey my suggestions?" Dino questioned, fighting to stay calm. He so could firetruckin' molest Hibari right there but he wouldn't, for the sake of his hnds ever being used again.

(Lol, the Aid Kitties are back, louder than ever F?)

(AIDS*)

Hibari shrugged. "I don't know. Do I need a reason?" He asked, narrowing his eyes. Hibari mentally smirked. ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN. Almost out of nowhere, he offered him a popsicle. Popsicles, Hibari? Seriously?

Dino opened his mouth a few times before his throat opened up and allowed him to speak.

"N-no, I guess not, thanks..."He said, sitting in a seat on the couch furthest away from Hibari and looked at his popsicle. Cream. When it started to drip slightly Dino began to think he subconciously knew what it looked like. Shaking his head he chomped on it like a civilized person and was easily done.

(Whatever, they're here xD I feel like a brownie but I don't feel like sneaking into the kitchen to grab one...)

DIRECTOR'S CUT

IKR? Its gettin' steamy xD

(I DO. *sneaks off to get a cookie*)

Hibari wasn't civilized at all, apparantly. He'd either lick at the top (can't say I don't), nibble off frost, or lick down the running sides to avoid having it drip. When it DID drip, the droplets would fall right onto his lap.

(DAT VISUAL. <3)

(There goes my self-control, your next reply might want to be in a pm ^^' After that's over we'll get back to the RP.)

Dino felt incredibly, almost painfully tight, watching Hibari eat his ice cream. Wiping sweet off his forehead he muttered: 'Is it hot in here?' before grabbing some napkins and attempting to wipe away the residue splattered onto the Cloud Guardian's lap, accidently brushing against the raven haired teen's area.

"Ah! S-sorry-" He blushed under Hibari's intent gaze. "I have t-to go to the bathroom!"

(HA)

Mammon sat in his pitch-black room in the Varia HQ (THE BEEEEST PLAAACE IN THEEEEE WOOOORLLLDDD), blasting a shitload of I:scintilla, Marilyn Manson, The GazettE, and...you get my point. He was a lonely guy.

Fong calmly walked along the floor of the Varia mansion. He had been scheduled by Luche to meet his new "partner" within the Arcobeleno. Just like the previous Storm Arcobeleno, Fong was supposedly being wed to the Mist Guardian but neither one of them seemed to be here yet.

(Lol, I'm totally stealing your story idea xD)

(D'oh! D; Oh, and correcting you; Luce. Spelled as 'shine' in Spanish and 'light' in Italian. And Arcobaleno. Just sayin'.)

Mammon was in blissful ignorance of the entire situation, but if he knew, he'd be against the idea with full support. So he did as his normal schedule told him to do; drown out his worries in heavy metal and Edgar Allen Poe -- his two favorite things. (LOLMINETOO. Besides sweets.)

Fong could vaguely hear music blasting from a floor or so up...maybe there's where his new "partner" was. Even though Luce told him to stay put...one small peek couldn't hurt. So Fong found himself gracefully going up the stairs, stopping at a rather bland door.

(B-bland? ;_; )

Mammon perked up. He could sense a presence. (LOL Mammon's a firetruckin' Jedi now.) He ignored it, thinking it was only Bel taunting him again.

(xD That'd be hawt.KHR Star Wars xD)

Fong knocked quietly, patiently waiting for the Mist Arcobeleno to open the door. He knew he was an illusionist so he should know Fong was there.

(Lol, I'm Axel seeing Roxas change:

;

Fong was quite taken a back by this comment but didn't give up. Instead, he gently opened the door, only to be met with probably one of the most broken yet beautiful things he's ever seen. Mammon, though his face was hidden, was even better than Luce described. There was just this od aura about him that Fong couldn't explain.

"Who the hell are you and what do you want?" He didn't recognize the stranger in the doorway, who was giving him the weirdest look he's ever recieved.

Although Fong said he was beautiful, his personality totally killed it.

"My name is Fong, I've been waiting for both Luce, and your arrival. I was told you were my new partner." The chinese male explained, smiling softly, his eyes twinkling with slight curiousity.

(AWW, SO CUTE!!!)

Sign in to follow this