Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheWayToDawn

Shattered Dreams (Ehnita1v1Aqua)

Roleplay description:

For centuries, people have been able to enter the world of dreams. These people, called dreamers are protected by their fantasy heroes. These 'protectors' guide dreamers through their dreams as well as protecting them from the dark nightmares that plague the dream world. One day, as time passed in the real world, people began to loose hope and turned dull. Because of this dreamers stopped dreaming and the protectors vanished.

Despite this loss of hope, a few special people fell into the dream world and the protectors were reborn. Just a dark dull ghost world, it's up to the dreamers and protectors to restore the dream world.

Aqua7KH's Characters:

Name: Esther Marston (Dreamer)
Lucid Dreamer- Has ability to use the magic of pure arua, as well as the ability to summon either a magical bow and arrow, or a small animal for a short amount of time.
Personality: Esther is a very curious smart young lady. She dislikes drama, as well as bad treatment of others. She is very calm and is willing to stand up to what's right. She often day dreams, and loves to think of life in a mystical manner.
Bio: Esther was born in England, to where she was put up for adoption when she was two years old. She was sent to America to where she was adopted at the age of three to a single father working on a farm in Southern America. Despite that, she still maintains her English accent. She is very close to her father's worker, and thinks of him as her older brother. She also has a dog, which she loves with all her heart as well as the other animals on her farm.

Name: The Big Bad Wolf "Wolf" (Protector)
Age: ??? Appears to be 4. (In dog years duhhhhh (28 in human))
Personality: Born from dreamers, the Big Bad Wolf will do anything it takes to protect the dreamers. He can take the form of a man and wolf at will, and because of his dark past dreamers often fear him. He's a rather hard character to get around to, and he is very rough. Despite being rough around the edges, deep down he has a good heart.

Ehnita Assassin''s Characters:

Name: Amelia (Amy) Rose Kyristelle
Dreamer Type: Dark Rogue; Has abilities to move quickly, uses shadows to their advantage, can use limited dark magic, and are highly skilled with daggers and swords.
Protector: The Big Bad Wolf
Personality: Amelia is highly quiet. She will be respectful at times, but she mostly says what's on her mind when she has to. She is strong-hearted, and is willing to give her life to the people she cares for most. She is highly intelligent.
Biography: Amelia has been through a lot with her childhood, her father died serving the army. Her mother is now working full-time at the family owned restaurant. Since her mother is basically at the restaurant 24/7. Amelia has no one to help with homework, personal situation, or anything else at home. So dreams we her only escape from the world. The Big Bad Wolf is highly protective over her, which gives her a sense of comfort. Her and Big Bad Wolf make a great team with their skills.

Name: Peter Pan
Age: His appearance is 16, his real age in unknown, and he acts like a 12 yrs old, but can act older when needed.
Protector of; Esther Marston
Personality: Fun and outgoing. Peter can be highly childish. But when it comes to having to be there for someone, his attitude changes; He'll stand up for what he wants to protect and no one will get in his way.

I will give Aqua the honors to start first. Since the concept of the RP is created by her. Hope you enjoy our little RP!

Edited by Ehnita Assassin

Pain. Headache. That's the only thing Esther felt right then when she woke up. She sat up in some kind of twisted version of her home; it looked dark and run down. There was fog everywhere. She stood up looking around her living room to where she went outside. It was just a dark endless space; nothing but faded land and ruins. It looked almost like a ghost town, or straight out of the movie Insidious. She'd never watch that movie again. Slowly the fear began to rise into the pit of her stomach. "Hello?" she called out, to which she was welcomed only by her own echo.

Amelia felt as though she was free falling, her head was spinning, her body has a tingling feeling go through it. She then flinched awake. She sits up slowly, to see she is in a place that is not her home. Amelia slowly gets out of the bed that looks old and broken down. When her bed was looking new and nice to sleep on the previous night. She slowly exited the unrecognizable building and sees nothing but dark, foggy, ruins outside. She steps out carefully, hearing the crunch of rocks beneath her boots. She then utters a quiet, "Hello." To get no response but the heavy silence that surrounds her.

Esther's eyes widened as she looked around. Not a person in sight. She knew something had to be wrong. She had to be dreaming. She was in a bed- her bed, right after a long day. She said goodnight to her father and his worker, and then she went to sleep after reading her plentiful books about magic she read all of the time. "Father???" she called out. "Jean???" she shivered. It was so cold.-Next to Amelia, all of a sudden there was fur brushing against her skin. A gigantic wolf was right next to her. It smelt her, and let out a small huff, then a growl before he licked her cheek. "..."

[Amelia]

Amelia walks a few more feet away from the building but stops dead in her tracks, as fear makes her immovable. She closes her eyes, remembering she said good night to her mother over the landline, writing some poems in her journal, then off to bed she went. Where can she possibly be? And how did she manage to get here? She then just looks at her clothes, to see it has changed. It's a navy blue assassin cloak. She is surprised to see the change of attire. She checked the back by her neck to feel a hood. She grins. She always loved the thought of having this attire.

But then the smile on her face fell quickly away, as she felt something brush against her leg. Her eyes widened and she only dared herself to look down. To only see a wolf. When the wolf growled, her heart began to pound in fear, but when it licked her cheek. She began to feel more calm. She was not alone.

[Peter Pan]

Peter sees the young woman exit the building. He lays on the rooftop on his belly. He smiles widely and gesture Tinkerbell to follow him. The golden light zips into the collar of his shirt. He swoops down quietly next to the young woman he has never seen before and taps her shoulder.

Edited by TheWayToDawn

-Wolf-

All of a sudden, a voice was heard. "There you are." came a rough, husky voice. All of a sudden, the wolf turned into that of a man. He was a large man, with messy almond hair and eyes as dark as coal. Very hairy he was. And very big too. He had a small prickly beard, and wore a brown coat with black pants and shoes. "I've been looking for you." He had been hunting the girl down since she was a little girl. Since she first dreamed. Wither he disappeared, or wither she didn't remember her dreams, he always searched for her. And he protected her with his life. The Big Bad Wolf. -Esther-Esther took a sharp breath, and spun around, hitting whatever it was that tapped her. She was startled very easily, and hated when people scared her. She once knocked a boy who scared her by accident by punching due to reflexes. Upon turning around, she was very puzzled as to what she saw; a boy her age looking like he jumped out of a fairy tale. "E-Excuse me!" she said, with her hand over her heart. "You bloody scared the daylights out of me!" 

[Peter Pan]

Peter chuckled when he startled the girl. "Sorry, I had to scare you at least once." Peter said with a shrug. His childish expression, then turned into an expression that he looked like meant business. "Truth is, I've been looking for you everywhere." He tells the young woman. Peter has been looking for Esther for so long, ever since her first dream. He always wanted to meet her and protect her from harm. Peter feels the movement on his shoulder and then remembered Tinkerbell. "Well - we were looking for you everywhere." Tinkerbell slowly flew out of Peter's shirt and flew into the front of the young woman's face. "Just in case you don't know, I'm Peter Pan." He then began to hover over the ground, watching Esther's expression.

[Amelia]

When she hears the rough voice from the wolf, her eyes widen and she takes a step back. The wolf turned into a man and she looks at him with no words to find. When he says that he's been looking for her, she looks at him strangely. "What do you mean... looking for me?" Amelia asked curiously.

-Esther-Esther's eyes widened upon hearing those words. For someone to look for her, Peter Pan was just mind-blowing. Even if it was a dream, which she already established, it was so real. "Peter Pan... and Tinker Bell!" she gently raised her hands to cradle the fairy in her palms. "Why were you looking for me?" Just to see her favorite character just warmed up her heart. She loved the Neverland tales, and it really eased her soul in the most darkest times. It amazed her so much she almost teared up.-Wolf-The man nodded slowly. "I've been watching over you since you were a little girl. It is my job to protect you, Little Amelia." he looked around and sniffed, trying to see if there were any enemies nearby. Luckily, there wasn't. It was safe. For now. "I'm the Big Bad Wolf. I've been taking care of you in the world since you were born. Every time you dreamed, you played with me, here. But when you wake up, you don't remember me. And when you stopped dreaming, I disappeared along with all the other dreamers dreams.

Edited by Aqua7KH

-Wolf-The man nodded slowly. "I've been watching over you since you were a little girl. It is my job to protect you, Little Abigail." he looked around and sniffed, trying to see if there were any enemies nearby. 

(Hahah, her name is Amelia xD)

[Peter Pan]

Tinkerbell jingled happily as the young woman cradled her in her hands. Peter looked around quickly and slowly descended on the ground in front of the younger woman. "You see, ever since you were little, ever since your first dream. I became your protector ever since. We played together in your dreams, which you don't remember." Peter rested his hand on his dagger that's in his sheath. "You stopped dreaming and so did everyone else. All of us protectors disappeared in till recently. Very few of us came back, cause the few dreamers started dreaming again." Peter then placed his hands on his hips and popped his chest out boldly. "And well, here I am again!"

[Amelia]

Amelia listened intently and grasping every word. She nodded when he finished and she folded her arms. "So... I was here before?" She asked herself. "I wish I could remember... Why can't I remember?" Amelia asked Wolf placing one of her hands on her hips and letting the other fall to her side.

-Esther-Esther nodded intently. "I see..." she gave off the smallest smile as she played with the little fairy in her hands. Fairies were her favorite creatures in the universe. "I remember dreaming about you, but really hazy. I didn't know I played with you before..."  Upon thinking for a moment, she took notice of what she was wearing herself; somewhat fancy proper clothes. Olive green shorts, brown thigh-high socks attached by a garter belt. She wore black shiny shoes, and a white dress shirt with a matching lighter green dressy vest. On her shoulders were a green small coat with a hood. On the cloak was inscribed symbols of magic. "This is like a strange mage outfit."-Wolf-The Wolf kept looking around. He was very cautious, and very alert. "Time passes differently here. So much things happen while you're here you forget mostly everything as soon as you wake up." He suddenly growled. He smelt something, bad. "We should hurry, princess."

[Amelia]

Amelia frowned that she probably won't remember what will happen when she wakes up again. She hates to forget things, she doesn't like losing her memory. She glances over at the Wolf and nods. "Okay." She says pulling on her hood. "Where to?" She moves her hands around the belt and straps on her coat. She feels a few daggers on her sides and one sword on her back. She rubs the bottom of her wrist. And then she feels something on the sleeve. It has symbols on the bottom of each sleeve. She looks at it with curiosity.

[Peter Pan]

Tinkerbell flew out of Esther's hands and lands onto her shoulder. Peter watches the Esther check out her new clothes. "Yeah, you can do all kinds of things. And we should be on the move. It's dangerous out here." Peter looks around cautiously, hoping nothing is around. "Want Tink to stay by your side?" He asked.

-Esther-

Esther smiled happily as she looked to the fairy on her shoulder. "Y-Yes please, if you don't mind. I know she's your companion." she looked around, trying to see if there were anything else on her. "What kind of danger?"

-Wolf-

"Wherever it's safe. I cannot have you getting harmed. Not a hair on your body." He growled once more and turned into his large wolf form. "Something is different now. This world has changed. There are only a few dreamers now." He feared that because of the world has changed, the dreamers may have changed too. He hope they would be able to wake up. 

"Follow me." he barked. 

[Peter Pan]

Peter smiled and waved his hand. "No, it's okay. She can be with you for a little while." Peter said with a shrug. "Well, you see, this world has... changed since the Dreamers haven't dreamed in a while. There is danger here... and I don't need you to get hurt." Peter said with a frown. "Let's get a move on, shall we?"

[Amelia]

Amelia nodded and began to follow Wolf. "So... how old was I, when I first had a dream of this place and with you?" She asked as she kept rubbing on the sowed in symbols on her sleeve. For some reason, it's calming and keeps her mind going.

(Sorry that this was short...)

(You're fine! Don't sweat it. I can't post anymore tonight because I have to wake up early tomorrow. Sorry. ^^')

-Esther-Esther frowned, and looked around. "So you and Tinkerbell disappeared? That's terrible..." she couldn't help but feel guilty, like it was her fault somehow. This only made her want to contribute to help Peter out. "At least you're back now. Is there anything I can do to help?" she began to move with Peter, trying to figure out what in the world was up with her clothes. "Where are we going?"-Wolf-The Wolf slowly made a grin, or at least appeared to in his wolf form. "You were a newborn. I was hunting down some sheep, and I heard you crying. I followed the sound of your cries and found you in a tiny basket with a blanket on top right underneath a tree. You were adorable, and you grew up into a fine young woman." he looked back at the fond memories. Other protectors poked fun at him over how mushy he was when it came to Amelia but he was proud to admit it. Underneath his rough scary exterior he had one special spot for Amelia in his heart. He loved her as if she was his niece, or maybe even daughter. "You used to ride on my back and pull my fur and ears when you got scared."

(So sorry that I haven't RPed with you for a bit. Had a two day sleep over unexpectedly. I didn't want to be a bad host and go on the PC when my friend was here.)

[Peter Pan]

Peter started flying next to Esther, heading a direction he does not know very well. "Yeah, Tink and I did disappear for a little while." Peter said looking at her. "But it's okay, it happened to everyone." He shrugged like it was no big deal. He listened to her questions and thought about how he could tell her. "Hmm... Well, you can help by piecing this world back together with me again." Peter smiles at Esther as he flies backwards in front of her. To her next question he shrugged. "We're just going... forward." He said with sarcasm.

[Amelia]

Amelia looked down and smiled as she walked with Wolf. Now that she thinks about it, she had faint memories of being with Wolf. She remembers how much she loved Wolf and how much she loved to play with him. She giggled when he mentioned that she pulled his ears. "You know... I kinda miss that." She says with a frown. She looked forward and wanted to help this world, so her and other Dreamers can have those dreams again. "What ever I need to do. I'll help and stay by your side. Just say the word and I'm there." She says to Wolf sincerely.

(Don't worry about it dude! I don't mind. xD)

Esther frowned and played with her fingers. Just the thought of this world dissapearing made her nervous. She feared of failing, for she didn't want to be the cause of the world shattering. She wanted to pick up the pieces. Not only for her, but for all the other dreamers out there. "Do you still chase your shadow?" she couldn't help but smile fondly at the thought. She was getting older, and found that the world was changing- well, it was always the way it was. She just didn't notice it until now. She missed being younger, where she was completely ignorant and innocent. She didn't want to grow up and become a hypocrite like the other adults. That's why she loved Peter Pan so much. "Or pull pranks on the old 'Codfish?" she giggled.The Wolf looked back to her. "Well, if you want you could ride on my back. I'm big enough, but my back's been hurting. I'm getting too old." He let out a huff. He was certainly big; on his four paws alone he was four feet high, almost five feet. His ears perked up, and he sniffed the ground. 'Hm.... I can smell a dreamer and a protector...'

Edited by Aqua7KH

[Amelia]

Amelia loved the thought of riding him again, but she doesn't want to hurt his back. "I'm okay. I don't want to hurt you." She says. She looked over to him and grinned. She reached behind one of his ears and scratched. She smiled and but what she hid behind her smile was that, what he was saying. He's getting to old. Does that mean she'll lose Wolf? Will she never be able to dream about him anymore if he's gone? One of her eyes began to water and she then wiped it away. Thinking about losing her old friend crushed her. Amelia looks at Wolf and stopped scratching. "Forgive me for asking but... Do Protector's - die?" She asked nervously.

[Peter Pan]

Peter smiled and looked down. He never had his shadow back, but the shadow and him play games every once in a while. But not as much now, since the Dream world has went to chaos. "Yeah I still play with the shadow. But Codfish, hasn't been around lately." Peter said with a shrug. "I don't know what happened to him." Tinkerbell began to jingle fast and flew to Peter quickly. "What is it?" He asked her. Tinkerbell jingled away to Peter and he looked at her wide-eyed. "A Dreamer... and a Protector is nearby? But... how?" He asked curiously to her.

Esther smiled at the thought. She wished that maybe she could play with the shadow, too. "Don't worry. I'll help you restore this world. Then you can play with Hook all you want!" Upon seeing Tinkerbell's alert, her eyes widened somewhat in surprise and looked around. "Really? Tinkerbelle can you lead us to them?"

The wolf suddenly acted like a puppy, rolling onto his back and letting out a bark. The dreamer remembered his weak spot, great. Once she stopped scratching, and he composed himself, he stood up on four paws once more. "H-Hm..." he huffed. He sense her worry immediately, for he knew her like the back of his hand. He shook his head. "Well... we don't die, we live forever. But we can get killed. Don't worry; it's very hard for us to get killed. Especially the Big Bad Wolf." He rubbed his muzzle against her, and looked back to gesture her on his back. "You won't hurt me. I may feel old, but I still got it. I just got bent out of shape when I was, wherever I was when I disappeared." 

[Amelia]

Amelia giggled as he lay on his back. She quickly listened to him as he says, we don't die, we live forever. A sense of relief filled her as she hears these words. "As long as you will be okay." She says. When he gestured to sit on his back, she hesitates. But then some of the memories flash back from when she was younger, she shrugs and slowly mounts the big Wolf's back. Amelia pulls on her hood and looked around curiously. She wonders why she stopped dreaming. She wished she never stopped. She leans a little to see his eyes. "You got me okay?" She asked.

[Peter Pan]

Peter flew around Esther as she spoke. He shrugged and messed with Tinkerbell's wings gently. "Don't worry about Hook." He said moving his hand like he pushed it aside. "Tink, can take us to them. Right, Tink?" He asked curiously to Tinkerbell. She jingles and Peter smiles. "Great! C'mon, Esther. Tink, give her some pixie dust, will ya?" Tinkerbell nodded and flew around Esther, golden dust falls on top of the young ladies hair. "Alright, let's go!" Peter said grabbing Esther's hand.

-Esther- "W-Wait! I don't know how to fly!" she inwardly freaked out as she suddenly floated into the air. She knew how to get off the ground. Peter had told Wendy when she first flew. That was simple; just think of flying. However she didn't know how to actually control herself in the air. She flew up higher unwillingly with Peter Pan's hand being the only thing that kept her from floating away. "O-Oh dear..."-Wolf-The Wolf chuckled, and caught her nose in a big slobbery wet lick. It was like a giant dog lick. He stretched out his paws, getting used immediately to the added weight on his back. "Wow, you're heavy." he huffed and began to walk around. The fond memories filled his head; the little girl riding around on his big furry back, giggling and laughing all over the place. 

[Peter Pan]

He laughed as she started to float and kept holding her hand. "Don't worry, Esther. You got this." He says playfully. "I won't let go of your hand, just follow my lead." He says pulling her slowly with him. "Tink, show the way." Tinkerbell quickly zoomed forward and Peter slowly took Esther with him.

[Amelia]

Amelia smiles and lifts back up, she wipes her nose a little. She wonders if she'll bump into any dreamer's or any other protectors. Where will they end up? She also feels bad, since Wolf says she's heavy. "Wolf, I think I should get off. I have to admit. I am heavier then what I use to be." She says with a frown as she tries to catch his attention.

(sorry that it's short.)

{Dude don't apologize~ I have my short moments too.}-Esther-Esther nodded slowly as she followed Peter. Despite no remembering too well, she knew she could trust him. He was her guardian after all. After about a few minutes she began to get used to it only a little bit. It was just like swimming in a weird way. In the back of her mind, she wondered who this dreamer and protector was. Especially if the protector was a fairy tale character as well. "Please don't let go at all." she couldn't help but smile. She felt only free in her dreams. In her waking life, she suffered from terrible anxiety in response to bad situations; because of this she got so attached to Peter Pan. In her reams she remembered was the only place where she could feel completely safe.-Wolf-The wolf huffed and shook his head. He wanted to give his little Amelia a ride like he used to. "I'm kidding. You're heavy, but I can handle it. Trust me." he suddenly leaped into the air. "See? I'm fine." he suddenly growled, and let out a loud roar at whoever was near 'I can smell dreamers, but I cannot trust this scent....'

[Peter Pan]

Tinkerbell zips into Peter's shirt on his shoulder after a while. Tinkerbell would tell Peter which direction he should go every once in a while. When Esther told him to not let go, he grinned and pretended that she was slipping away. He grabbed her hand back quickly. "I'm not gonna let you go, don't worry." He assures her with a friendly smile. Tinkerbell then jingles loudly. Which catches Peter's attention, he looks over to Tinkerbell. Peter quickly looks a little ahead and sees a figure, that has four legs and a human shaped body on top. When they moves closer, he sees a hooded person on top of a large Wolf. "A Dreamer?" Peter whispered curiously.

[Amelia]

Amelia gripped on Wolf tightly as he suddenly leaped unexpectedly. She smiles widely as he says that he was kidding. "Okay, okay." She says giggling, she pulls her hood forward in a more comfortable wear. Amelia flinches as Wolf growls. She quickly looks around for any sign of danger. But it is hard to see in the fog. "Wolf, what is it?" Amelia asks placing her hand into the extra fur by his neck.

-Esther- Esther almost got a mini heart attack when Peter let her slip. Even though she knew he was just kidding, the thought still terrified her. "P-Please!" she squeaked. Upon witnessing the figures up ahead, her mind peaked with interest. She would like to meet a fellow dreamer. "Should we say hello, Peter?"

-Wolf-The wolf let out loud growls and even roars a few more times at the newcomers. He didn't trust them. He didn't trust the scent. Despite being a world of dreams, it could be a very dangerous place; a very deceiving place. He had his dreamer to protect. He opened his mouth to reveal razor sharp teeth and a menacing dark voice. "Who goes there?!" he asked, backing away. "I will not hesitate to kill!"

[Amelia]

Amelia flinched, startled by the deepness and the threat in his voice. She knows something is up and if Wolf acts up, then she should be on guard herself. Unfortunately, there's not much she can do, because she is on Wolf. Which restricts her to do much at all. Amelia looks up and see a couple figures in the air, with a glowing sparkling light. She looks down to Wolf to make sure he sees the same thing.

[Peter Pan]

Peter flinched back from the menacing voice coming from the wolf. The hooded girl looks around, then up directly at them. He looks at Esther and back at the Wolf. Tinkerbell tugs on the collar of his shirt, wanting for Peter and Esther to back off. He shakes Tinkerbell off, having curiosity get the better of him, and slowly floats forward, he doesn't go any lower, in fear the wolf will bite. That is when Peter sees the sharp razor teeth. "Esther, it'll be okay." He whispers to Esther, just realizing he still has a grip on her hand. "H-hello! Don't worry, we're friendly. I'm Peter, Peter Pan!" He called out to the wolf. Hoping to make matters better at hand. If worse comes to worse, Peter and Esther can fly away. The wolf can't reach them anyway.