Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Paopufruity

The Ultimate Fight

Percy let his crutches fall and put his hand over his forehead "Damnit dont die, dont die, dont die" thought Percy. Percy picked up his crutches and said "Lets settle this once and for all. This is for everyone's sake, Madison, your sister, and our home" said Percy to Rick and walked in

THough unconscious Madison sent this to Percy "You want to know why i did it? Its..... because I care.... about both of you.... your my only friends.. My best friends and i don't want anything to happen to you guys... " she said that in their minds and a soft tear ran down her cheek

Percy sent back a message to her "No, please, you guys are my friends as well. I can't let either one of you guys just die like this. I deserve all the pain. I was selfish. I'm garbage. I'm nothing compared to you guys. Yet, you guys treated me very well, I should've tooken all of your pain, Madison. I should've been lieing on the ground instead of you Madison" (gtg guys)

Rick walked into the building with Percy, the two still holding Madison. Rick slowly walked to a darker corner of the building, where nothing could be seen. He slowly put down Madison on the floor. "I think we should rest here for a while.No one will be able to see us here." Rick lied down on the hard floor, staring at the ceiling. What do I do know? Even if we tear this place down, even if we kill Irem and that monster.... I've lost her. When this village is safe, I'll never be able to live with myself knowing that the one person I've been trying to protect is a monster... Rick didn't know if Percy or Madison could hear him.

(( where could I catch up? Ive been packing for vacation.))

Goodwin saw Percy and Rick carrying Madison by the corner of the building and followed them in. Goodwin sat next to rick and was playing with his chakrams. he then turned to rick. " Bad day huh? Rick what happened to Madison. I went out to get supplies for you guys and all hell breaks loose. What village are we in anyway? Is it yours?" Goodwin asked him looking concerned and confused at the same time.

*Just if you want to know, they inside the Raniken's building, so it isn't so possible that you could have already been there.* Irem went after them not very sure of what to do, one thing she knew, she couldn't let them escape. She was a bit late to see where they had gone to so she went into the building and asked to some guards if they had seen something, as she noticed they weren't paying much attention. Worryed that she had failed her mission Iren searched everywhere, but nothing was found, Rick, Madison and Percy had dissapeared making her feel ever worse."Maybe I should've killed them when I had the chance. But I'm too weak to do that, I thought that finally I'd be accepted here as a normal person not a freak but things will get even worse now, no, I can't let it end that way, I'll find them and kill them. That's what I have been trained for." Irem talked to herself not even noticing if someone was listening, she had always been a stranger in that place and when she thought everything was going to be alright the hostages escaped, now everything was ruined.

*Ventus, you could say that he followed Irem or Rick, Madison and Percy insisde.*

Percy just sat down and put his crutches on the floor. Percy sensed that someone was coming "Guys, get ready, I feel as if someone is coming" Percy got his cruches and his master bolt and two celestial bronze swords

Irem sat on a corner not so far from where they were hidden, she didn't notice anything. Putting her head between her hands Irem started to talk alone again "Now they will think I'm even worse, if I had been born here things might have been better for me, but I had to be an outsider. I shouldn't be here, but I was stubborn and decided to make my own life, if only I had stayed home, I'm going to find them and prove how I can do anything those Raniken can." Irem was too desatent to notice that the ones she was looking for were very near.

Goodwin stepped out of the shadows and was shocked to see Percy holding up his weapons at him. "WHOAWHOAWHOA!!!!!!!!!!! Calm yourself, perc. its just me goodwin. I followed you guys inside the building. You might want to stay quiet too." Goodwin said trying to calm Percy down.

Rick grabbed Goodwin quickly. "Get in here!" Rick pulled him into the shadows. That was, if anyone happened to stumble by, they might not be seen. "Trust me, Goodwin, a lot has happened since you were gone. All that matters now, is that we are inside the Raniken's stronghold, and we have one more chance to destroy them, and save our village.... even though I know Irem and that other guy are probably tearing the place apart looking for us."

(We're hiding in a dark area of the Raniken stronghold, trying to rest up, Goodwin has appeared to join us, and Irem is looking for us. That about sums it up.)

Madison woke up once again. she could speak but only a little "uhh..... Rick.... Where.... Are..... we.......?" she asked him taking quick and tentative breaths to ease the pain in her chest and she tried to not move because that triggered the pain everywhere in her body.. Madison knew if she did not get help she was going to die soon

Rick continued to sit there, looking to see if anyone was coming. "We're in their home, Madison. This is the Raniken's stronghold. We've finally made it here." Rick looked at Madison to see that she was still very weak. This is not going to go well. Madison needs to get help badly, but if we leave now, we could lose everything. "Are you feeling any better since yesterday?"

"Sorry Goodwin. I thought you were Irem or just some other soldier" explained Percy. Percy put away his weapons and sat down and put his crutches. He wanted to kill every single one of the soldiers and get back their home for everyone's sake

SIN LOOKED UP THEN AT THE BUILDING"..they feel for it soo dunm and soo fast..this place is only one of our smaller hidout's the main buliding is over 3 time's larger than this...and what there lookign for is no where around."he snaped his finger's and the shadow's came out the girl shadow poped up next to sin"...."sin nooded his head and they whent into the buliding"hmm there soo weak i am the leader of the asisseon's..irem is my first in cammeod and erica is my second in cammond." he said to his self "..there peoply tryign to hid iin teh shadow's of the place soo everone this place is littel to us we can find them fast if you see them dont kill them contact the rest of us this is not the main building soo it wont take us long.."eh girl said to them as the spilt up to search

Percy wanted to seriously kill the soldiers. "Guys, I'm gonna explore this place. Come with me if you guys want to" Percy got his crutches and hopped around to explore the headquarters "Damn soldiers" muttered Percy glaring

the shadow's ran into the building they where un heard as they moved they where runing and cheacking ever iche of the place the girl shadow was cheacking up stair's first the other shadow's whre down stair's one ran past where the peoply where".....blood.."he smelled it but it didnt cheack ther hed let oen fo the litte one's come there later and he keep going sin wasnt even cheeackign the small building they where in there in there but my shadow's will fin them it wont take long becous this is small compard to the main building thos guy's think what ever someone tell's them is true..like id take them to the main building...beofr i brok ther leg's ill let them go around this building all they wont but thell get lost in his small place and will ether die or find there way back to this door

Madison couldn't get many words out of her mouth but she said "No....... Hurts........ I can..... O-only t-talk a little........ I c-can't h-h-hold on m-much longer............ I-I-Im so........... Sorry...... I-I caused..... Trouble.................. It-It didn't work out....... H-How I planed it............." she struggled to get out the words and everytime she took a breath she gasped out causing even more pain "N-No h-help..... N-No l-live......" a tear went down her cheek as she waited for help of anykind

sin just stood tehre whliy his shadow's whent thorw the place lookign for themhmm that was dunm of that girl to run away..and to stab her self was wores ..she is oging to die form the bleeding sooon and i dont wont that soo they need to find her faster soo they can pacth her uphis face was stell un feeling like alway's whiley the shadow's keep lookign thotrrw the place they where wating befor they search the little space's the girl shadow was stading there"come on master wont's us to find them...soo go"

Percy went on his cructches back to her and sat down next to her and sent a message to Madison "... Save your energy kid... your gonna be all right. OK?" asked Percy and put his backpack down. He really hoped that she would survive

Madison turned her head slowly and looked at percy and sent him I sure hope so Percy....... I'll try to hang on as best as

i can........... I don't know how long i'll last without the proper treatment though.... I'm probably just going to slow you down I'm really sorry that It had to be like this... Really... I really am... a tear rolled down her cheek...

Rick looked at Madison and Percy. If we don't get going soon, they'll find us for sure, but Madison is in no condition to be moving around. She has to stay, and we can't just leave her alone. What do I do? Rick looked around the humongous building. Finding our way through here is not going to be easy, and staying out of sight will be even harder... Rick weighed all of his options, but couldn't find anything. Rick looked at Madison. "So, are you feeling any better?"

the shadow's keep looking for them a few pasted by them but didnt check that part the girl shadow was stell lookign slowly she had no point to find them if her master didnt wont it but she knew that een if he didnt say it he wonted them found out even if this wasnt the main buidling they didnt need to be in here sin was stell outside waiting for erica to come and report back what she had seen or what ever she had he had alway's trusted thos two he was the one that found them both and took care of them he felt like that was his only family left soo he knew that they wouldnt fail him at all"erica....irem..."was all he was thinking

Madison looked back at him Even I was Rick I wouldn't be able to move at all.. I'm so sorry that I've messed this up for you guys....... It was supposed to be the ultimate fight... But I've ruined everything.... her breathing slowed a little more as more blood dripped from her fatal wounds. Im probably going to die of blood loss soon I guess... she sighed and then winced at the pain