Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lady Aleister

|~Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)~| 7x7 Roleplay

Veran sighed, about to reload his revolver as the entire group dissolved into nothing but ash and dust.

"So much for collecting their souls." Veran sighed again, sadly. Cursed people already had their souls taken away. He still would've fought for his lady, but not as feverishly, as the promise of food was gone.

"Well, mission accomplished."

Aya smiled slightly.

"Mission solved." She said, looking at Lorenzo.

"Thanks Lorenzo." She ssid.

The four got ready to leave in their carriage, Lorenzo and Veran sitting with Aya.

As the for began driving off, Aya started sneezing a bit more, laying on Veran's lap.

She was tired and Didnt look too good

Alice rubbed the back of her head. "When I get home and things get solved I'm going to take a nice bath~"Alice muttered as she drove the horses and the carriages away. Not only that. But to make things worse,they ended up adopting a stray. Lovely. At least that was in Alice's sarcastic mind. Lorenzo smiled as his spiders and poodle moth rested by the window. "Guess we're having a new home,guys."Lorenzo whispered to his partners as he chuckled. Alice rubbed her eyes and yawned as the horses made their way home. By the time they returned it was way early in the morning. The sun had yet to rise. Lorenzo was snoring with his insect buddies until the carriage came to a stop right in front of the property. Alice jumped off,having light dark circles under her eyes as she opened the door. "Milady."Alice muttered as she gave a bow. Lorenzo woke up and drowsily looked to the side,his eyes widening as he looked at the manor. His manor was a town manor. This was a city manor. It was beautiful,big,and with a lot of territory and property. "Holy crap guys have you any idea how many insects you guys can catch in a place like this?! It'll be heaven!"Lorenzo said with a big smile. "Oh it feels good to be home."Alice smiled as she glared at Lorenzo. "You are going to be taught how things run around here."Alice hissed. "Yes mam."Lorenzo said. Sad part was,Giotto would most likely be there by morning,which was the most annoying part for Alice.

Veran simply smiled to himself. She had gotten quite sick from the cold.

"I told you to make yourself warm. You probably should have brought more than a jacket, too." He chided, shaking his head as the small smile remained. Oh well, he thought, he would be sure that Aya would recieve the best care that he could provide.

He grinned, tucking her nicely into the bed that had been just received to replace her old one, and patter her head.

Edited by Silver Kuroi

Aya stirred a bit, waking up long enough to take her eyepatch off then splatting back on the bed. The new bed was perfect, soft and just as she liked it.

"Thank you Veran." She said with a smile, laying on her stomach and starting to fall asleep again.

(Thanks Silver)

Alice got the horses in the stables and the carriage in its place. Afterwards Alice led Lorenzo to one of the staff bedrooms. It was simple yet comfortable. "Here's your room."Alice said with a yawn. Lorenzo smiled as he settled his spiders and poodle moth on the floor,having them crawl around and inspecting part of their new home. "Thank you so much!"Lorenzo said gratefully. "Now tell me. What are you good at?"Alice asked. "Er,well,I like to tend to gardens. Also animals. I love animals so very much."Lorenzo noted. "Good. You're tending the animals."Alice said. "T-That was quick!"Lorenzo chuckled. "Listen up. This is the Evarus Manor. We serve in order to please our lady,lord,and any other high status name you are to call her. If she's unhappy. We're all unhappy. Her word is law. Veran is her favorite,so don't ever try to surpass him. No one can. Ever."Alice said as she explained the usual rules around the household. "You wake up early,you do what you're told,you do the chores,you go to sleep,and repeat. There's nothing more to it. As for your 'extended family',"Alice said referring to the spiders. "As long as they are out of sight from the guests we should be fine. Any questions?"Alice asked. "What kind of animals do we have around usually?"Lorenzo asked. "Horses,there will be casual bunnies,birds,among other animals that just happen to walk into the property. However. You must never,ever,ever bring cats within a proximity of the lady. She is allergic to them."Alice explained,her glare upon Lorenzo as Lorezno gulped and gave a few nods. "Yes mam. Understood."Lorenzo said. "Good. I'm going off to sleep."Alice said as she yawned and walked away. Lorenzo blinked a few times and looked down at his friends,smiling. "You guys,you should be able to do your webs around the grounds as far as they're in trees and places where people won't run through them. With you guys around I'm sure that you'll catch any insects that try to eat the flowers and plants."Lorenzo smiled as he pet the spiders and then the moth. "You be careful around too."He chuckled as he stood up. As a Bizarre Doll he had more resistance than normal humans,so he wouldn't get tired that easily. He was so excited he decided that he would instead explore the grounds and the manor itself,wanting to learn everything he could of his new workplace. On his way down the hallway he noticed a small table with a flower pot. The plant had a few buds on it,but they had yet to bloom. Quickly inspecting the plant closer,he smiled. "Moonflower."He muttered as he glanced up at the window it stood next to. The curtains blocked the moonlight from shinning through. He quickly fixed the problem,opening the curtains as the moonlight fell upon the flower and Lorenzo walked away,making his way to explore until he was called upon later. As he walked away the Moonflower buds slowly bloomed under the much needed moonlight,finally reaching their beautiful state.

Edited by Stardustblade358

Veran sat by Aya for a moment, hands on his lap as he gently watched her. He would see to her needs in a few hours, or at least whenever she would wake up. He smiled, gently brushed her hair, and left the room without a word.

Occasionally he would glance into her room, to see if she had woken up yet, but the first few times she was still out like a light on her new bed.

Lorenzo was impressed. This place was much bigger than what he had lived in. The territory was expansive,and the stables contained some of the most beautiful horses he had ever seen,which included Paso Fino,Friesian,and Clydesdale horses. He spent most of the morning learning the horses' names and their personalities. He ended up brushing them up,cleaning their hooves and getting any uncomfortable dirt off them. He even did a few braids on one of the female horses after checking their riding equipment. At first the horses were uncomfortable with him,being a stranger,but soon they warmed up when Lorenzo began to take care of their needs. Before returning to the manor he made sure that there was enough water and food for them,and made his way back inside. "Oh boy,I have a feeling I'm going to end up liking this place after all."Lorenzo smiled as it had been a few hours since their arrival from Geist. The sun was already out and the birds were already chirping. Before he could head to his room,he heard a knock on the door. He gasped. "Someone at the door! I have to make first impressions count!"Lorenzo smiled,excited to be able to greet someone. He walked up to the door and cleared his throat,making sure his gloves were alright and brushing off any remains of hay off his clothing. He opened the door while giving his sweetest smile. "Good morning,welcome to the Eva-!"The greeting didn't last long,as Lorenzo was greeted with a smack on the head by a familiar suitcase. Lorenzo knelt down as he rubbed his head. He was going to end up having a big bump there for days now. "Ow ow ow ow why you do that?!"Lorenzo asked as he whined,rubbing his head. Giotto stared as he held his suitcase like a weapon,staring down surprised. "You startled me. I haven't seen you around the manor before. What's up with your skin?"Giotto asked. Lorenzo looked up. "Long story short I'm the new caretaker."Lorenzo muttered. "Oh! Sorry. I thought some stranger had sneaked in and tried to pretend to be part of the household. It's happened before in other cases."Giotto smiled. "EH? Wait,you're her employer?"Lorenzo asked as he stood up. "No. The queen is our employer. I'm just here to deliver her paycheck and bonus."Giotto said as two familiar demonic hellhound and werecat ran in the background. "Hey you two! I brought you along but you promised to behave!"Giotto yelled. "I'll catch them!"Lorenzo yelled,worried that those two would end up crushing flowers and scare the horses,and so Lorenzo took off chasing after the two.

Aya woke up at about 10:00 AM, upon hearing Giotto. She got up, rubbing her eyes and the opening her door.

"Verannn....I'm hungryyy!" She yelled, wanting him to come and feed her.

She just wanted to be dressed, fed, payed, and taken care of. Her job last night was rather fun, she met someone knew. Sure she had to slap Veran once because he was being....rather rude...but he was getting fed a lot too. In her option, Veran needs to go back on his diet of no souls unless needed. 

Veran almost immediately opened the door, a smile on his pale face, "Ah, good, I had a feeling you would be wakening soon. Excellent. How was my lady's sleep?" He cocked his head, leaning against the cart as he watched her for a moment.

"I hope it was good. Anyways, onto your meal." He presented to her a fine meal of pancakes, syrup, and a glass of milk, "I've been a bit rushed, but i hope this pleases you."

"Pancakeesss~" Aya said with a smile.

"I slept fine. Thank you." She said seriously, reaching out for her food and beggining to eat.

Aya then looked at the milk, sneering.

"Milk is disgusting." She said bluntly, pushing it away.

Drale sighed, as he made his rounds around the gardens. He had seen something nasty in the woodshed. But he'd prefer not to talk, or even think about it. He picked a rose from the nearest bush, and looked at it. He had always liked roses. But he had to something to do now, something he needed to do. He had to say hello to the newest member of the household. Unfortunately, he had no idea where he was. He leaned on his rake, watching the door, waiting to see someone he didn't recognize with any luck.

Veran sighed, putting the glass back and handing her a plain glass of water, "You need to drink milk, Aya. You're a bit short for a woman of your age, and honestly milk will help your height." He then smirked, his demeanor switching from serious to sly again, "Of course, I do love my lady looking like an adorable little girl."

He chuckled to himself and pushed his cart out the door. Maybe he was being too teasing as of late. Oh well. She couldn't get rid of him, no matter how much she tried.

Posted Image

---

Giotto watched from inside,through a window with amusement. Across the grounds the giant Tez-Tez and Fru-Fru played around with each other, biting at each other and playfully jumping. If they didn't step on the gardens it would be a miracle. Right behind them was Lorenzo riding on one of the horses from the stables. In his hand were some long cables to be able to round up the demonic beings up before they caused chaos in the garden. "If you end up ruining the garden the gardener is going to be so mad at you!"Lorenzo yelled as he rode the horse, having the horse ride around the giant beasts as they played. "Careful!"Lorenzo yelled as the horse backed off, not wanting to get squished by the beasts. Lorenzo wrapped the cable around the beast's feet and bodies as he rode the horse in circles around them. His eyes then widened as Fru-Fru stepped on a single,looking,flower. It seemed to personally hurt Lorenzo on the inside as he gritted his teeth. "OH NOW YOU'RE ASKING FOR IT!"Lorenzo yelled as he pulled on the cable with all his strength. The cable was pulled and it tangled the two beasts, their legs tangled together and their bodies pulled up as they fell on the side, all tangled up as they started to growl and howl. "The hell man?!" "Who the hell are you?!" "I'm the new care taker and I will not be harassed nor let you harass the hard work the gardener did...*****."Lorenzo yelled as the two beasts growled. "You're saying sorry to the gardener."Lorenzo said as he pulled the two across the field.

Drale saw Lorenzo walking over to him, dragging something behind him. He waved at Lorenzo, and caught up to him. Whilst walking, he said, "Oh, hello there! Judging from the fact I haven't seen you before, are you the ne-" he froze, in shock, "What... ARE THOSE CREATURES?!" he exclaimed, pointing to the two beasts Lorenzo was dragging behind him.

Lorenzo looked over at the gardener. "Hm?"Lorenzo asked as he glanced back. "Well I think it's a giant wolf and a giant cat."Lorenzo said,to which Fru-Fru roared. "EXCUSE YOU. We are a Hell Hound and a Werecat and we will be referred to as such! Don't you dare confuse us for anything inferior!"Tez-Tez hissed as she wagged her tail. "We actually came here because I wanted to ask Aya if I can stay here. The Pandora Manor is a big overcrowded with two giant creatures like us."Tez-Tez the Hell Hound explained. Lorenzo looked back. "Well that's up to Lady Aya as long as it's not a cat,she's allergic to cats."Lorenzo muttered as he smiled at the gardener. "I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Lorenzo. Nice to meet you."Lorenzo smiled as he bowed his head. "You might see a poodle moth and three huge spiders around the property,those are mine,so please avoid killing them,and they will help you to get rid of insects that will harm your plants."Lorenzo said as he pulled on the cable. "And you two need to say sorry for squishing the flower."Lorenzo hissed as the two creatures groaned before muttering sorries.

Drale just listened to what Lorenz said in silence. When Lorenzo had finished, he blinked, trying to process what he had just said. He then... fainted. Or at least, he came extremely close to it. As his luck would have it, he had left his rake behind himself. Quite literally. And he fell on it. The pain of it caused him to regain consciousness. "So, Lorenzo, let me make sure I have this correct. You are dragging a HELLHOUND, and a WERE CAT behind you, and getting them to apologize to me for squishing flowers," he said, walking up to him. He put his arm around him, and said, "This is beginning to look like the start of a glorious relationship.  So tell me, what is a... 'poodle moth', Lorenzo?"

Lorenzo smiled. He knew he was going to like it here. "Oh she should be around here. Hime!"Lorenzo called. "Hime is here,idiot." Lorenzo turned to the side to see Alice holding her hands in the form of a sphere before letting them go,having Hime the poodle moth fly over to Lorenzo. "I found her in my room. I didn't kill her over the fact that she's fluffy."Alice said as she wore her maid uniform. "Ah sorry. She must be attracted to colorful clothing."Lorenzo smiled as Hime landed on his finger and he showed it to Drale. "This is Hime."Lorenzo introduced. "If I find holes in Aya's clothing I'm going to blame your damn moth!"Alice hissed. "At least she has a mouth most moths don't so they die easily due to starvation. Don't worry she'll eat nectar,and help with pollination."Lorenzo assured. "Now...why the hell are there giant demonic beings on the grounds?!"Alice asked. "One of them want us to adopt them! And it's a Hell Hound,so Aya won't have allergies!"Lorenzo said smiling. "That's up to her to decide."Alice said. "Oh yeah there's a guy with a suitcase inside the house-"Lorenzo said as Alice quickly interjected. "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SOMETHING?!"Alice yelled as she ran past the two and into the manor,quickly arriving by Giotto. "Forgive me that you haven't been properly welcomed!"Alice said with a bow. Giotto smiled. "Don't worry about it. I have no rush today. Hey...you don't happen to know if your lady likes cruise ships,do you?"Giotto asked casually.