September 3, 201412 yr She was actually the one who stole the tarts! Nope that was also meDang it Ruby !I bought those for all of us...Let me finishI stole them so I could sell them for donut money, that way I could buy donuts for all of us
September 3, 201412 yr Let me finishI stole them so I could sell them for donut money, that way I could buy donuts for all of us That makes absolutely no sense...
September 3, 201412 yr Quuen has been identifiedTyrant confirmed I... uh... have no idea what's your talking about! *Army of Card Guards hide behind me*
September 3, 201412 yr That makes absolutely no sense...Except it doesDonuts - Donuts + Illegal Donut Money - Illegal Donut Money = DonutsI went to college, and it shows I... uh... have no idea what's your talking about! *Army of Card Guards hide behind me*You couldn't hide forever, Kira
September 3, 201412 yr Except it doesDonuts - Donuts + Illegal Donut Money - Illegal Donut Money = DonutsI went to college, and it showsYou couldn't hide forever, Kira Kira?! I'm the Qu- Oh wait... That's right. I am Kira! *Evil laugh*
September 3, 201412 yr Kira?! I'm the Qu- Oh wait... That's right. I am Kira! *Evil laugh*Now to find L
September 3, 201412 yr Now to find L I say... *Points to Ruby* You are! (P.S. This is getting off topic. Not that I'm too bothered.) Edited September 3, 201412 yr by Nortanort
September 3, 201412 yr I say... *Points to Ruby* You are! (P.S. This is getting off topic. Not that I'm too bothered.)Shock!No, the real L well get all up in your face and stare at you with his intimidating glare, then announce he is L
September 3, 201412 yr Now to find L Also we need to find fake Kira and get her to stop crushing on real Kira.
September 3, 201412 yr Also we need to find fake Kira and get her to stop crushing on real Kira.Fake Kira isNoel Vermillion
September 3, 201412 yr Except it doesDonuts - Donuts + Illegal Donut Money - Illegal Donut Money = DonutsI went to college, and it showsYou couldn't hide forever, Kira You are evil, but also genius...WHO ELSE WOULD DO THAT FORMULA?! Edited September 3, 201412 yr by JustBetweenYouAnd-I
September 3, 201412 yr You are evil, but also genius...WHO ELSE WOULD DO THAT FORMULA?! A teacher who wants to tell you that 0 = Donuts because it is shaped like one. 0_0How did I not notice that until you called it evil!?!?
September 3, 201412 yr I will just sit here with my waffles and watch you all burn from the lack of doughnuts
September 3, 201412 yr A teacher who wants to tell you that 0 = Donuts because it is shaped like one. 0_0How did I not notice that until you called it evil!?!?You are wiseYou may act as the Substitute teacher should you wishPlease, teach me your ways...In time
Don't listen to the tyrant!