Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
savus1909

Fate/Stay night Awakening of the king (Sign ups)

First off let me say this my second ever time making an RP so all criticism is welcome.

Now to the rp.

It is tie for yet another holly grail war and this one will be more chaotic than ever. With heroes coming from all across history and masters constantly taking up arms to obtain the holly grail. And what is this holly grail anyway? It is not a cup as one would expect rather it has the power to grant one wish to whoever claims it weather he be good or evil. The masters of these heroic spirits are called magi or magus and poses magic powers. However this tournament is not a free for all like the previous ones here the magi will form two teams and these two will face each other in glorious combat.

But who will it be? There is room for so many and yet those will undoubtedly face trials that might be impossible to overcome. And so the mages will receive servants of one of these classes:

Posted Image

I am also going to add their stats so you will have a rough idea of what they are capable of.

Container 

(this is how they are sorted)

Str 

End 
Agi 
Man 
Luk 

Saber A B B C D Archer C C C E E Lancer B C A D E Rider D D B C E Caster E E C A B Berserker C D D E E Assassin D D B E B

Or if you prefer:

Posted Image

(I just copy pasted that)

This rp will have standard rules:

no godmoding

no killing other characters

no sex or anything of the sort

blood and gore is allowed but don't overdo it

no controlling other characters (Unless you are a master and are willing to give up one of your command seals)

have fun

In this rp there will be servants and masters:

assassin: Savus1909 (Sry but i can do this in advance so i'm taking my favorite)

lancer:

saber:

archer:

rider:

berserker: Soul eater Evans

caster:

there is also a limit of maximum rpers (12) which we will not go beyond and also the pairs will be decided by me.

So this is the character sheet:

Name:

Bio:

Appearance:

type of magic (only for masters and caster):

Class (only for servants):

Historical figure you represent (your identity (this is optional))

So here is my character:

Name: Sasaki Kojiro

Bio: A swordsman that history constantly kept overlooking tho his skill alone reached the level of legendary masters like Miyamoto Musashi. He is most known for his final sword battle with Miyamoto Musashi however that's about it. History has treated him so lightly he literally is considered only a legend. He keeps a constant level of bushido and focus. Speaks very seriously and often takes time for anything involving polishing is skills. Unlike other servants however he dosn't have a noble phantasm (An indistructable weapon used y servants) and uses merely his monohoshizao (a nodachi katana). All things considered he would not be the best draw a master gets.

Appearance:Posted Image

Class (only for servants): Assassin

Historical figure you represent (your identity (this is optional)): Sasaki Kojiro

Also i almost forgot the limit is one person per class (sry if its a bad idea)

Edited by savus1909

Done.

Name: Vladimira Tepes the Third

Bio: She was posthumously dubbed Vlad the Impaler, and was a three-time Voivode of Wallachia, ruling mainly from 1456 to 1462. Vlad III declared her third reign in 26 November 1476, where it had lasted little more than two months and thereafter she was killed. Despite the fact that she was a proud leader and symbol of Wallachia, her reputation for blood thirsty excessive cruelty and her shameless sultriness spread abroad, giving her a negative connotation. Swords and maces were her choice of weapons, often dual wielding them in combat.

Her true strength however, comes from the fact that her legend inspired Dracula, causing her as a servant to have increased powers and limited bat transformation. Her noble phantasm is like Rider's (Fate zero) Ionian hetairoi, but she summons those she killed (and drank blood from) during the 1450's war.

Appearance:

This armor with this head.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Class (only for servants): berserker

Historical figure you represent (your identity (this is optional)) Vladimir Tepes The Third/Dracula (so mine is gender swapped, like Saber.)

Edited by Soul Eater Evans

Ok just so you know this thing is first come first serve so if someone else makes a berserker char before you edit he will be the one to get it (And sry if you ment to reserve this is a way of not letting slots that people want empty)

Ok just so you know this thing is first come first serve so if someone else makes a berserker char before you edit he will be the one to get it (And sry if you ment to reserve this is a way of not letting slots that people want empty)

its fine if someone takes it, i just meant to show my interest in joining.

finished :)

Name: Perseus

Age: Looks in his late teens. (Seriously, I don't know how old he is.)

Bio:

He is the son of Zeus, and the warrior most trusted by the gods at the time in the Greek world. He sought to challenge the monster to protect his fame and his mother, and traveled to the Shapeless Island that holds those exiled by the gods in order to claim its head. He was granted five Noble Phantasms, probably the most ever granted to a single warrior in the history of Greece, by the gods, which include Harpe, winged sandals, a mirror shield, a helmet of invisibility, and Kibisis, a bag to contain the beast's head. He gathered as much information as possible, formed a strategy to use his equipment, and sought out to gain glory and become a true hero. He was completely fearless until arriving at the island, where just the nature of the island's barrier made him uncertain of victory despite having gifts from the gods. He quickly began to lose any feeling of glory, and simply wished to slay the creature as soon as possible so he could leave. He felt complete dread upon meeting the Gorgon, believing his promised glory to be useless and victory to be impossible even with the holy relics.

He used the mirror shield to keep from being petrified by the creature's eyes and the sandals to avoid its strikes, entering into a battle of attrition without any real chance of victory. He felt a true hero might be able to kill a creature that could be called a demon god, but felt someone who was still trying to prove himself had no chance. The only way for someone who still had human nature to defeat the creature was to allow it to encage itself in its own barrier by using Kibisis to reflect it back on its wielder. The beast, frozen upon suffering its own nightmare, was open to an attack from Harpe, and transformed back to the form of Medusa to allow her head to be taken.

Appearance:

Posted Image

type of magic (only for masters and caster): N/A

Class (only for servants): Rider

Historical figure you represent (your identity (this is optional)): Perseus.

Edited by Lelouchanort Vi Nearamoto

Name: Gilgamesh

Bio:

Appearance:

Posted Image[

type of magic (only for masters and caster): N/A

Class (only for servants): Archer

Historical figure you represent (your identity (this is optional)) Gilgamesh

I'll work on the bio, but apart from that, is this alright?

I'll give you a short version of the bio when i finish this test

i've read his like, 17 times

Name: Vergil

Bio: A pagan who wanders between purgatory and hell most known for helping Dante in the divine comedy.

Appearance:

Posted Image

Class (only for servants): saber

Historical figure you represent (your identity (this is optional)) Vergil

Name: Erator Loth'Galadrim

Bio: born in a low class mage family he showed incredible capabilities on the field of alchemy and wind magic. From the moment he learned of the holly grail war he had but one purpose that he could set his mind to. His wish is to see his name etched in history for all to remember and all to bow before.

Appearance:

Posted Image

type of magic (only for masters and caster): alchemy, wind elemental

Name:Adam 

Bio: (purposely kept short) Known as the First man in the world to some, he has named every animal, gaining mastership of each. Born from dust, he ate the apple from the tree of knowledge and was expelled to Earth to die.

Appearance: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140224201829/noragami/images/b/ba/Character_Design_-_Yukine.png

Historical figure you represent (your identity (this is optional)) Adam, first man the Bible.

I can explain the rider part.

Lelouch is now Rider

done

for Sky

Name: Sky Akamine

Bio: Born to a normal no-magus family, he showed an aptitude for naturally mastering kendo at the age of 14. Little did he know that he was enhancing the existence of the shinai by creating a magic circuit and pouring prana, sending him up the ranks. Living in a middle class house, Sky doesn't know much about the grail war but will fight anyway.

Appearance: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/232/8/7/Kendo_girl_by_10721.jpg 

type of magic (only for masters and caster): Strengthening magic sorry Sky wwwww

Heads up, I'll be making a new Berserker and making Archer

Name: Gilgamesh

Age: It is never stated how old he is in canon but he is approximately in his mid-late twenties. His actual age is approximately 4000 years, give or take a few decades.

Bio: Gilgamesh is the great half-god, half-human king born from the union between the King of Uruk, Lugalbanda, and goddess Rimat-Ninsun.

Appearance: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/typemoon/images/d/d4/GilCasual.png/revision/latest?cb=20141019091022

Class (only for servants): Archer

Historical figure you represent (your identity (this is optional)) Gilgamesh

Name: Jack

Bio: (purposely kept short) Known as the Jack the Ripper in the world to some, he has named killed woman in England, mysteriously vanishing from the investigations of each. 

Appearance: http://img3.wikia.no...gn_-_Yukine.png

Class (only for servants): Berserker

Historical figure you represent (your identity (this is optional)) Jack the Ripper

Name: Enkidu
Bio: Created by the goddess of creation she was nut a human but a clay statue given life. In the epic of Gilgamesh she was depicted as neither man nor woman who lives in the wild however in truth she was female. It was rumored that she is as powerful as Gilgamesh himself but that is merely an exaggeration.  when she unleashed her wrath, Gilgamesh dismissed it entirely because he considered “having a contest of strength with a beast” to be complete nonsense. He merely laughed at the rumor due to the absolute faith in his own might and because he was certain that there existed no one stronger. In the end the two shared a small fight after which they became friends.
Appearance:

Posted Image
Class (only for servants): lancer
Historical figure you represent (your identity (this is optional)) Enkidu

Name: Laciel Akasha

Bio: A terribly archetypal mage focused only on the mundane goal of mages to acuire the root. He is however talanted to the extreme in control of magic much like the tosaka family. He recieved a catalyst from a ruin he had taken time to explore a fiev days prior to the decision to enter the grail war. Overall he is Quite the slacker.

Appearance: http://www.fightabase.com/images/chars/game/utakata_nar-880.png

type of magic (only for masters and caster): uses strange kinds of bubble magic

Name: Ania Stemington

Bio: She was born as heir to a highly praised mage bloodline and was the only one not to properly be able use the family bloodline magic. She has compensaited for that only in tearms of general knowlage and her skill in evocation.

Appearance:

http://imgur.com/9SZwkOh

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

might join

Name:Adam 

Bio: (purposely kept short) Known as the First man in the world to some, he has named every animal, gaining mastership of each. Born from dust, he ate the apple from the tree of knowledge and was expelled to Earth to die.

Appearance: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140224201829/noragami/images/b/ba/Character_Design_-_Yukine.png

Historical figure you represent (your identity (this is optional)) Adam, first man the Bible.

I can explain the rider part.

Lelouch is now Rider

What has become of my servant?

Forget that, I've just seen Jack.

Edited by SkyKeybladeHero