Posted October 7, 201412 yr ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): pal ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): It kind of is fun trying to make people pissed off ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): I like it Gorman Freeman: well i can honestly say youve succeeded Gorman Freeman: congradulations ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): *succeeded ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): *congratulations ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): I know it's hard to spell the grown up words luke. Edited October 7, 201412 yr by Cucco
October 7, 201412 yr ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): pal ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): It kind of is fun trying to make people pissed off ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): I like it Gorman Freeman: well i can honestly say youve succeeded Gorman Freeman: congradulations ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): *succeeded ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): *congratulations ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): I know it's hard to spell the grown up words luke. Congratulations, you've succeeded in spelling succeeded the same way in both spots of your story.
October 7, 201412 yr Author Congratulations, you've succeeded in spelling succeeded the same way in both spots of your story. oops i didn't notice that lel
Edited by Cucco