Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Mayochii

KHUX How to trigger a skill boost?

i've been trying to complete all the quest and their objectives fully! yet i still don't know how to trigger an Attack boost or Defense mood! So what do i need to add in my equpiment to trigger it? or which medals exactly

Skills can randomly come equipped to medals from the Jewel Draw (or by giving them a Scrooge medal). If a medal has a skill, a tiny icon will appear next to the character's portrait that gives a hint as to what it might be - but you'll want to open up the medal's full info card to see because there's a difference between "Attack Boost I" and "Attack Boost All 1" (hint, the latter only activates by swiping, the former can activate via any means). Skills only have a chance of activating and their trigger rate is also indicated on the medal's info card. (PS: Status effects such as Poison, Sleep and Paralysis only activate on taps not on swipes or special abilities.) 

You'll probably want to squint at the medals being shared to you by other people before heading into a quest and open up their info cards by clicking on them to check what skills they have (again, look for the tiny icons by their portrait)! :3

Edited by ssceles