Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

doodlejinx

Guests
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by doodlejinx

  1. True true... but Revelation is likely gonna take the spotlight since it's been a while since we got news on that + it comes out in the spring
  2. honestly it may be too soon for a trailer since we got a lot of KH content this month. I'm expecting a new FF7 trailer for sure then
  3. I just hope they include her at TGA this year if we get another trailer there
  4. they made a whole game for kairi and then said "let's forget about her" 🫠🫠
  5. I got absolutely baited I'm so upset
  6. WHERE IS ALYSON
  7. if Alyson or Hayden appeared then i would've lost it honestly
  8. already crying omg
  9. WAIT I LOVE THIS
  10. he always looks good tho
  11. khux you are severely missed 😔
  12. also banking on this being Missing Link's story cause Sora is not that buff
  13. currently losing my mind omg

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top