Everything posted by rontehrzn
-
KH General Chat
This is what being a Sonic and KH fan feels like rn 😭✌🏾 Sora finna usurp the hedgehog at my number one spot at the rate he’s going
- KH General Chat
-
KH General Chat
Is it fair to say that KH can stand on its own without either?
-
KH General Chat
I’ve been seeing this debate about Disney and FF on Twitter for the last week atp
-
KH General Chat
I genuinely feel like I lost someone I loved dude, what the hell Ik Kairi will never go away and Alyson is in the role but Hayden’s always just been Kairi to me. Kairi was my first love in gaming if that makes sense So rn, I just feel heartbroken
-
KH General Chat
I shed some tears for Hayden Panettiere last night But today, Im just full on crying about her and it’s killing me because all I hear as I’m sitting in my room in the quiet is Kairi’s Theme on loop in my head and the shit won’t stop It’s genuinely just making things worse.
-
KH General Chat
I didn’t think I’d cry this much for Hayden’s passing but I am. She was so fundamental to my childhood when I first got in KH. I remember playing KH2 on Dolphin so much as a kid. Kairi was my first gaming crush and it was mainly for her voice and dialogue. I’ve always rooted for her and its always bugged me how Hayden got replaced. I pray her heart is finding peace now and I hope her daughter is surrounded by love and care through this time.
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat