Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Orielle

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Orielle

  1. I’m currently looking at different engagement ring styles and keep coming back to the oval cut diamond engagement ring. I really like the elongated shape because it looks elegant without being too traditional. One thing I like about oval diamonds is that they seem to have a larger visual appearance compared with some other diamond shapes. I’m also considering different settings, especially a simple solitaire, pave band, or a subtle halo. For anyone who has experience with an oval diamond ring, what do you think about the shape for everyday wear? Does it still feel timeless after a few years, or would you recommend a round cut if longevity of style is the main priority? I’ve also been looking at lab grown diamond engagement rings, so I’m curious whether an oval lab grown diamond would be a good combination. I came across some designs from Orielle that have really elegant oval settings, and I like the balance between modern styling and a classic engagement ring look. Would love to hear from anyone who has chosen an oval engagement ring. What setting did you go for, and what do you like most about it?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top