Everything posted by Rose Riku
-
won't it be cool
Rose Riku replied to zeno247naruto12's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I knoww. I meant new worlds in general.
-
Best Multiplayer character?
I like playing as Axel and staring at his butt as he runs around. But I think Riku pwns the most.
-
Another Disney villian?
I WANNA SEE GOOFY'S SON MAX IN THE GAME. THAT WAY SORA COULD HAVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN HE FINDS OUT GOOFY'S A DADDY. They should totally have a Goofy Movie level - and have Pete be the bad guy naturally. Eh. That wouldn't happen.
- OH LOOK!
-
So i was playing the command board and...
Rose Riku replied to the15thwiseone's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI pwn'd at the Cinderella board. ^^;
-
Kingdom hearts 10th year anniversary
THAT'S WHAT I MEANT. I was eight, and I'm seventeen now, and I was like - "Oh wait I counted wrong." You can see I suck at math.
-
practical use for a keyblade?
Oh it happens ALL the time. Girls can rape guys easily. I would also use the keyblade as a spatula to cook krabby patties with.
-
Kingdom hearts 10th year anniversary
December 7th, 2004 was when it was released. I got it for Christmas when I was eight that year.
-
practical use for a keyblade?
I would use it to rape people. Just kidding. I have one in my room for spiffy-cool-looking-ness.
-
mickeys uniforms
The BBS one is so cute on him.
-
won't it be cool
Rose Riku replied to zeno247naruto12's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Haha. Well Disney did just buy Marvel. But I'm pretty sure they'll stick with Disney. Though I'd kill for a Toy Story, a Pocahontas, or a Hunchback of Notre Dame level. <3
-
Almost lost interest.
Rose Riku replied to Xray0698@yahoo's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixSo, I LOVE BBS just like any other KH story but I guess I WAS expecting a little bit more. Terra's story was really unexciting to me, for some reason. Aqua's story made me feel a lot better plot-line wise though, maybe because she was the last one I played as. I am in love with the gameplay though. Just a little disappointed with the story. But it still pwns.
-
Aqua HP glitch...
Rose Riku replied to the15thwiseone's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixHer keyblade had I think one lower strength than Ven and Terra. Her magic was higher though, I believe. I remember I died a LOT more as her than Ven or Terra.
-
So i was playing the command board and...
Rose Riku replied to the15thwiseone's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixDude. I lost every command board game ever. So. I'm stupid.
-
hello people
I think this goes in the intro section but HAIII. ^^
- Kingdom Hearts Re:coded coverage.
-
The reason Ven looks like Roxas
SAME THING. Legit. My only point that I was trying to make was that Ven is not friggin Sora's dad or brother or... cousin. Lmfaooo.
- OH LOOK!
-
Another Disney villian?
Sher Kaan would be siq nasty awesome too. I want a Jungle Book level.
-
The reason Ven looks like Roxas
Ven's heart joined Sora's. So when Sora lost his heart - part of it was Ven's. Ta daaa.
-
OH LOOK!
Haha. Yeah, I'm aware these are lame. But I go so many annoying reps/DMs complaining. I wasn't even trying to convert people to AkuRoku-ism. Ah well. I kinda like my new Roxas avatar now anywayyy. But thanks guys.
-
Kingdom Hearts II Guide Book mistake
Hahah. I actually just bought this game guide. This is right. That's hilarious. In a lame way. I can picture poor, innocent nerdy kids trying to get the synthesis right and they have no idea why.
- the RE voice actors
-
OH LOOK!
I changed my avatar and signature, because so many people were complaining about the AkuRoku-ness of my old ones. -_-' Raaah.
- let loose.