Everything posted by EaglesFan887
-
Unofficial Mirage Arena User Thread
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixWe have the Japanese Version. We imported it.
-
Unofficial Mirage Arena User Thread
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixWow 17?
-
Any Help On Vanitas Setiment
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixOh. I thought you can only play the last episode as aqua
-
Unofficial Mirage Arena User Thread
This is the Unofficial Mirage Arena User Thread. Here you can post anything about your mirage arena records, data, etc. Here's my data and records so far: Arena LV: 11 Medals: 1305 Rumble Racing Record: None Yet Command Board Record: None Yet Post your statistics! Ill update mine in the future!
-
Your BBS Stats?
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixBravo you two!
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixSoooo 73!) There won't be a Birth by Sleep Final Mix. Yes weird how I would say that since its only in japanese, but I can play japanese games on psp. 74) It wasn't on a actually console like the Wii, PS3, PS2, but on a PSP. But a portable system is still perfectly fine. But they couldve done more on a console.
-
One Month Left!
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixDang. That's awesome. I'm so gonna get that when I buy my BBS
-
One Month Left!
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixHow do you play it on your tv? I luckily got my special edition red 2000 psp from a friend for 55. And it had 5 games
-
One Month Left!
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixSora not Roxas, I think your awesome, don't worry.
-
Guess who!? pt 2
Line 2- Master Xanehort Line 3- Vanitas Line 5- Zexion Line 6- Riku Line 9- Larxene Line 10- Xemnas.
-
DELETE
Yexgad saw Darkside rise. He summoned Two Become One, and slashed it. In two hits, it was destroyed. Suddenly a light went around Yexgad and he was teleported to the castle's Second floor. "Good job." "You!" The man clapped. Then he threw a few cards at Yexgad. "Proceed?"
-
One Month Left!
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixFor the final mix's you need a japanese ps2 to play them right? And OblivionRider, yay it is!! And cool u got SMG2. My friend has that.
-
Any Help On Vanitas Setiment
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI thought you can only face the Vanitas Sentiment in Last Episode?
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mix72) Vanitas's Girl Laugh. Awesome, but so annoying!
-
One Month Left!
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI voted for I'd hit dagey if it would come faster. So I'd hit myself!!!!! I'm also a nfl fan. Was going to the Ravens Training thing Monday but now am not . But great replies guys! And already 30 poll answers!!
-
DELETE
*oh nick, about the tpmrpg trade, I declined it. Some of that stuff, I'm going to keep. Ill pm u later wat I'm keeping* Yexgad held up the first card to the door. Suddenly a pathway opened and the door turned white. Yexgad walked right through. "Hey!" Yexgad turned, "What?" "Look out!" Suddenly a heartless jumped at Yexgad but Cloud destroyed it. "Cloud! And Leon!" "Um? Do we know you?" They two said at the same time. "Yeah! Its me Yexgad... Don't you remember?" Cloud turned to Leon. "Yexgad?" "Never heard of him." "Sory. But I just don't remember you." "Same here." "Oh." Yexgad looked sad. He just continued on. He went through the first and second district, fighting nonstop heartless. "No one... Knows me. Maybe that guy was right. Ill lose something. But is that something friends?" Yexgad continued onward to the third and final district.
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixThat would be awesome!
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mix68) When you are in a special form, like blade charge, or anything, and you go to a different room, or area of the world, you revert back to normal.
- Re Coded announced for Europe!
-
One Month Left!
Well everyone as you all know it is August 7, 2010. One month left until Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep North American Release. So what have you been doing for the wait so far? What game have you been occupied with? Have you bought the japanese version already? Have you preordered your NA copy? Are you going to preorder? What are you looking forward to for the release of BBS next month? Report here! For me, I've been occupied with Final Fantasy Crisis Core and Dissidia: Final Fantasy for the PSP. I have also been playing the Japanese version of KH BBS. I am going to preorder my NA copy as soon as I go to gamestop. I'm looking for the best PSP game of the year to finally come out in English. I'm looking for all the special extras the japanese version did not. I can't wait to fully understand the story. For the wait so far, I've just been chilling with friends and doing what I usually do. Ill have school here in 11 days to keep me busy til Sep. 7. What about you?
-
Have you ever made anything Kingdom Hearts
Wow!! That looks amazing! And no. Just a few drawings.
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mix*yea I know I will. Oh and I was going to rep you but I forgot I'm the one who gave you your first rep, so I just updated it about how cool you are to talk to lol. And I'm gonna mess up the buttons a few times. I know it.* 66) How slow it feels like to level up, and that it feels like it takes forever.
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mixheartless101- yes, so true. Your really cool to talk to. 63) In Disney Town, under the sewer, the machine with four colors, blue, light blue, yellow, and purple, I hate that you have to use magic to fill that machine's gauge.
-
Your BBS Stats?
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixLol. But still, that's awesome! I'm now working on getting all the treasures in Terra's Story. To Disney Town!
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mix*I know right! Jeez Nomura. Making us wait four years for a game we hate 100 different reasons! Yet there's probably a couple hundred reasons why we love it . I must think of some more. Have to keep it going.* 59) Disney Town 60) In Enchanted Domanion or something like that, in the dungeon those little fat migit guards, if they block an attack, you fly back and get hurt.