Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by No

  1. No replied to CodedbyDays's topic Random
    Yep! *evil grin*
  2. No replied to CodedbyDays's topic Random
    Well, my perdiction may be wrong. If it is, I say the world will end in 48 billion years. So don't panic. I have been wrong before.
  3. No replied to CodedbyDays's topic Random
    no actually I'm going to kill Coded in 4 days. Whether the world ends or not.
  4. You forgot about Aqua being voiced by Hannah Montana Me drivig is a scay thought. Seeing how I don't even have my permit yet.
  5. No replied to CodedbyDays's topic Random
    5 days!
  6. No replied to CodedbyDays's topic Random
    its true i only torment those that i'm mad at coded *cough* *cough*
  7. No replied to CodedbyDays's topic Random
    to late I kicked her off
  8. No replied to CodedbyDays's topic Random
    I love the dark woods cercus
  9. No replied to CodedbyDays's topic Random
    just thought i'd tell you
  10. that sounds fun, i would want to go around the world before i die
  11. No replied to CodedbyDays's topic Random
    6 days left!!!!!!!!!!!!!! coded i'm giving you 5 days to live
  12. No replied to CodedbyDays's topic Random
    7 DAYS
  13. No replied to CodedbyDays's topic Random
    its true wahahahaha
  14. No replied to qwigoqwaga's topic Random
    I LOST THE GAME
  15. No replied to CodedbyDays's topic Random
    coded...i'm going to kill you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way 8 days left

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top