Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zexyon

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zexyon

  1. Squack squak says a coc... I mean male rooster
  2. Banned for saying that and your welcome?
  3. Zexyon replied to tyriann's topic Random
    This will be closed by July I bet
  4. Banned cause you cried, but I respect you >(^3^)># Waffle
  5. the mayans were a tribe on earth and they've died out anyway Well I'm sorry! Thats just what my cousin says Gawd
  6. Imma gurl but I tackle ppl anywayz *Tackes like a gurl*
  7. Zexyon replied to tyriann's topic Random
    *rubs red mark Chaosx gave me* You know I win and I tell you Imma goddess
  8. Whaaaa?
  9. Should I respect Nazis, Or not??? I really don't know I think they're cool for killing stuff.
  10. Banned cuz you scary
  11. Banned cuz I didnt ask
  12. Banned cuz i'm no pedo
  13. Banned cause I don't know how, I only had like 3 friends in Cali
  14. Banned cause I have no friends here dammit
  15. Banned cause YOU made me move to Easton, PA
  16. Banned for being hit with a coconut and don't deny it cause you know I'm right. You even told me too
  17. Zexyon replied to tyriann's topic Random
    Aw shiznizzlez! well when I die I will just come back harder better faster and stonger
  18. Zexyon replied to tyriann's topic Random
    Geexuz I am always stuck with the icky jobs! *pulls out gravity hammer*
  19. Zexyon replied to tyriann's topic Random
    I have super sonic speed so yeah i will get you *runns*
  20. Zexyon replied to tyriann's topic Random
    *dodges* What the hell?!? We weren't gonna go that far... Kame hame HAA!! *big lazer shoots out of hands*
  21. Zexyon replied to tyriann's topic Random
    Hmm, So you're the killer of father. I shall take you to the Hell of Hell
  22. Zexyon replied to tyriann's topic Random
    I already beat you to Hell's Gate! HA
  23. Zexyon replied to tyriann's topic Random
    *gets out huge Gravity Hammer* You sure you're ready?
  24. Zexyon replied to tyriann's topic Random
    Oh so you don't care if you die and burn?!
  25. Zexyon replied to tyriann's topic Random
    Satan is my father. Don't upset him! Or you'll feel the wrath of the Satanic Earthquake!

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top