Everything posted by KingdomHeartsFan2100
- Re: Coded
- Re: Coded
-
Please READ!! :-)
Hello everyone! :-) I have been having a very good week! Until yesterdays events, unto which I won't bore you. But how has your guys and girls week been? This isn't the poin of this thread. I just wanted to ask. Okay, now on to what This thread is really meant for. I am just wondering if, anyone on this site has any works of the Amazing-in my opinion-author Ted Dekker. If you have please tell me which works you have read, and tell me if you have thoroughly enjoyed the Novel. I will occasionally reply, and ask questions. :-) enjoy and have a great Christmas season! God Bless
- Birth by sleep Final Mix!
- Birth by sleep Final Mix!
- Re Coded
- Re Coded
- Birth by sleep Final Mix!
- Birth by sleep Final Mix!
- Birth by sleep Final Mix!
- Birth by sleep Final Mix!
- Birth by sleep Final Mix!
- Birth by sleep Final Mix!
-
Birth by sleep Final Mix!
I was just looking into BbS Final Mix on PlayAsia.com and what I found is pretty awesome! The game has no region protection!!! So we can all buy it from Japan! :-) I have wanted go play a KH FM game for as long as I can remember, maybe longer! And now the USA has a chance to enjoy BBS in Final Mix!!!! I am absolutely ecstatic!!! How about you guys? This may be old news for you guys, bug it's new for me! So please don't discontinue this thread! I could find anything on it, so therefore I made this thread.
-
crtical mode
I played on aqua first, probably the weakest of the three characters, it was easy!
-
The Mark of Mastery
I personally believe that Sora will pass. But since Riku has gotten the darkness under control, he may pass, along with Sora. I think there can be more than one Master of the Keyblade.
-
Im confused!
But it says I already have em.......
-
Im confused!
Not on critical mode. It is just beat the final episode and you'll get it....
-
Im confused!
The secret ending isn't there. No I haven't beat Terra and Vens story, I just did Aqua an the final episode appeared.......
-
Im confused!
I played through Aquas story on critical, I beat her story and it asked for m to make a special save file for the final episode. I did that and beat the boss. But once I finished the final episode it didn't say I had unlocked the secret ending-Blank Points. And I thought you were able to unlock the secret ending by just beating the final episode......... :-( help me please!!!!
-
Lea's Nobody
Yep! Axel is the Nobody of Axel. :-) a great character!
-
Help
I am playing in Critical mode, I am in Neverland, and I'm playing as Aqua, how do I beat Vanitas!! He is so HARD! I just cannot seem to beat him!! Arghh!!
-
Help!!!
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to naruto67's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixAll you must do is use elemental surges, and make sure to block and use counter blast! That gets his health down. And on the second part just use the block and counter blast. And he will be defeated
-
Birth by Sleep Official Strategy Guide scans
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to Sora96's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI'm sorry to burst your bubble, but well, this was posted the day of the official release, we saw the pictures a LONG time ago
-
Help!
Well I'm a christain, so it feels like a HUGE whopping sin!