Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sephiroth991995

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sephiroth991995

  1. That's Cloud's Alternate Outfit for Dissidia 012 Duodecim: Final Fantasy
  2. Who the heck voted for Master Xehanort? *Goes checks*
  3. Terranort or Master Xehanort...? Pretty obvious answer from me: Terranort.
  4. If you had played KHII you'd have understood it much earlier .-.
  5. No offence but this is the most stupid question I've ever heard. Who would ask in a KH fansite if people like KH ._. Everybody ._. Welcome anyway.
  6. I'd have Oblivion and Oathkeeper too, but I'd have Ultima Weapon and Xehanort's keyblade instead of Kingdom Key and Fenrir...
  7. I like your quadruple wield. Like when fighting Data Dual Wield Roxas in Kingdom Hearts: II - Final Mix -?
  8. Name: Ethereal Weapon Organization XIII Member: #1 Xemnas Bonus: Speedup when alone, Strength up when low health Special: Ethereal Lazers: Fires teh lazorz!!! lol yeah I know someone made one for Xemnas already, but I just share my thoughts :r
  9. OFW PSP does have Region Lock. And I heard 3DS will have it too. And you can't play 3DS games on DS unfortunately ._.
  10. If Xemnas could use a keyblade, why would he want ROXAS and SORA do all the dirty work for him...? If Xemnas could use a keyblade the Organization XIII's wish would be finished by the end 358/2 days.
  11. Nowhere. That's just how he said Lea would return.
  12. This is just a translation patch ._. I didn't do the translation I just recorded it
  13. Please reply using the spoiler tag. We do not want members to see them without themselves wanting to see them.
  14. Well, I emulated. I wonder if a hacked PS2 can play the translation...
  15. Isn't that Ven's keyblade? Why is Terra holding it? O_O And yes, it may be possible... If we EVER defeat him... I guess he'd be like Vanitas Sentiment... Same AI as the original boss... Just faster.
  16. hn-DXcKHTGY He sure is harder than the original...
  17. Here's mine: http://www.youtube.com/user/Sephiroth991995 I posted here cause sir DChiuch removed the link from my signature...
  18. Yeah, this is cheap I know. Maybe I will do Todomarishi no Shinen I(Lingering Sentiment I)/Terra VS Nazo no Otoko(Unknown)
  19. 4Fp1cisFYyw Done with the little cheap way of Fire and Thunder Surges lol...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top