Everything posted by sota9
-
hows it i'm xigy13
hi ya hope i can help you out sometime if you ever need some.
-
What Do You Believe?
I'm not what you call a athiest but I don't believe in God because my life is poof he dose not but it's what you call devil's poof (the idea that there is no evidence that the devil exists but there also no evidence that says the devil does not exist so therefore one cannot rule that the devil doesn't exist) but it's just one way of thinking.
-
Do you think... + Theroy
sota9 replied to Fanz0RocksYoutube's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)lol sorry about that. I'm on my psp so now can't see them
-
Xion=Vanitas? (theory, contain spoilers)
it useless..... it all useless Xion die because she was auto absorb RoXas powers and it would have kill him one day so she got him to kill her first (also to wake up sora).
-
Do you think... + Theroy
sota9 replied to Fanz0RocksYoutube's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)yeah I think that what he talking about, if you ever read the reports in days xemnas said some about bbs.
-
FINALLY!!!!!!!!
that awesome to hear good job.
-
Sora vs Riku
- The X-blade's name
I think it was.- The X-blade's name
I was thinking the same thing why not just said ex.- Sora vs Riku
sorry but at the end of bbs it said both Sora and Riku will do that.- Sora vs Riku
yeah that why i said his not ordinary.- Sora vs Riku
ok so if Sora fight Riku in kh3d who do you think wiil win. my bet is Riku because it was said Sora is just a ordinary guy so if he become a he not and it was never said Riku was.- did you like the power of darkness
I've alway want to use that one too.- ??Wings?? - Sign Ups
- did you like the power of darkness
I also like that but was random when you can use it.- did you like the power of darkness
tell me did you guys like Terra dark impulse command,Riku dark mode,Sora Anti-form or you don't like the power of darkness but like some other light power oh also it's got to be a playable one. mine is Riku it was so cool in COM & my 2nd is Terra because his the first time you can use darkness & magic.- ??Wings?? - Sign Ups
how about now I think I've fix it- Sex
I totally get where you're coming from. I meet my dad when I was 7 & he left again when I was 10.- ??Wings?? - Sign Ups
Name: Akira lea Striker/Slasher Code Name- Ace Blade Age: 15 Powers-he can copy your powers Location of your Mark of Purity-on his right hand. Appearance: Short black hair, height around 6:2 red eyes, appears gruff and quick to anger, wears a white collared-shirt over a red t-shirt, black pants, a belt and black shoes. Personality: Carefree & kind but sometime very stubborn, whenever his friends are threatened he feels very concerned and protective over them, but he's also not afraid to defend himself if necessary.- Sex
I'm also 15 if your ok with it & she ok with it. it's ok as long as your both happy.- BBS Abridged - Anyone Interested?
Which characters would you like to voice. I want to try and keep the number of people I need to a minimum' date=' so feel free to try for as many as you think you can do. [/quote'] kid sora & kid riku maybe ven or terra too I think I'm going to voice Ven and Terra, but you're free to voice young Sora and Riku. ok how about braig then?- The Keyblade War
Yu just got a letter from a newshadow he just beat. It said hello legendary Akira Yusei of the dark if you are reading this it mean's your really not die hahaha. if you want to learn more about your past come to The World that never was..... who will come back Yu of light or Yusei of the darkness? from kira(the dark one) to Yu. Is that my real name.... who was I.... was I once on the side of darkness, master did you?- I Bet
yeah I just beat terra in 2 day and I'm at the end with ven in 1 day .- I Bet
yeah I'm going to see all of them & thanks I will.- Hello
hope you like kh13. - The X-blade's name