Everything posted by Lightningstorm
-
How do you feel about Sora and Riku's new outfits?
Lightningstorm replied to Azure Flame's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)They are both just fine. I don't think there is anything wrong with changing their outfits. They had at least an entire game to wear each of the others.
-
Lightningstorm's comment on 3636yousef's profile
I like your profile picture. Zack was a wonderful character.
-
Which Kingdom Hearts game was the hardest one for you?
Yeah, 358/2 Days is my favourite as well. Though I can't seem to beat that thing in Twilight Town.
-
Which Kingdom Hearts game was the hardest one for you?
I found re: Coded the hardest, because the controls aren't as smooth as the others. And the D-pad on my DS lite is going.
- Do you think they should continue after the Xehanort Saga ends?
- Favorite playable character?
- Which console do you want Kingdom Hearts 3 to release on?
- On average, how many hours a day do you spend online?
-
Weekly graphics and video competitions? What do you think?
I like watching fan-made music videos. I find it a good way to find nice music to listen to.
- What was the first Kingdom Hearts game you played?
-
Who's your favourite Kingdom Hearts character?
There are a few characters I am fond of - Axel, Riku, Larxene - , but my favourite character has to be Aqua. She has a great personality. And finally a main character who is female. I really hope they make a Birth by Sleep volume 2 and that she's in it.
-
Would you want a Kingdom Hearts movie?
I woould want to be able to watch it on my PSP, but yes, I would like Square Enix to make a movie.
- Speculation on Kingdom Hearts 3