Everything posted by PrinceWatermelon
- KH3 on one console?
-
Higher rating?
I love Kingdom Hearts to death, but this topic came up in my thoughts the other day. Personally, I would love for KH to be given a higher rating in the future, but I think an M rating would ruin it. I cannot imagine KH III having an E 10+ rating, but I can see it happening. It's Kingdom Hearts, I would love it no matter what the rating. I'm not the type of person to classify games as "kiddy" because of their rating. If I were, I wouldn't like half/most of the games/movies I love today.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D confirmed for North America and Europe
PrinceWatermelon replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I'm also hoping that Nomura does not make KH 3D the Tenth Anniv. Surprise. It would be a huge let down. The year isn't over, though, and we still have time before March. I am confident that Mr. Nomura won't pull something like that. Not even a week after the Japanese trailer is released, it's already being translated/dubbed. I can't wait to see it! Now to hope for a KH 3DS, like they did with Zelda.
-
Recruiting people for YT commentating group
Okay. Thanks for the heads up on the initiation.
-
Recruiting people for YT commentating group
I'd be willing to participate. Do the games have to be online-capable?
-
Hi Everyone!
Just let me know if you want to read it! (Oh, the humor is kinda PG-13 - M, as well.) Hey! Thanks a lot! Hi! Thank you for the welcome!
-
Hi Everyone!
Hai Omaega! Nice to meet you! Same here! Thanks, Hero! I'll be sure to do that! Yes you can Oishii! I love your signature by the way.
-
Hi Everyone!
Okay, so I've been browsing these forums for about a week as a member, about a month as a guest, and the website for 2 months. I just now decided to make a formal introduction. As you can probably see by my username, I am PrinceWatermelon. Feel free to call me Chip, Bernard (Bernie if you'd like), or Wil(Short for Wilson.) I have a youtube account with the same username, so some may or may not know me from there (I intend on LPing a KH game next year for le anniversary. ). I also write Kingdom Hearts fanfiction, myself included in the "madness." It's not too great, looking back on it, but I think it is humorous. It isn't PG-13, however, so I won't post what I have written here. If you would like to read, however, feel free to leave a comment on my profile or drop me a PM. I'll be sure to give you a link to the fanfiction.net story or just PM it to you. Be warned, however, it is NOT PG-13 (language and some suggestive scenes. Violence later on.). I may or may not post some of my later works here, though. Assuming most of you are as well, I am looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. I have some thoughts/speculations on the game, but none I feel can be fully fleshed out. I'd love to be apart of the discussion, though. That's all I have to say, so if you have any questions, please ask away! If you want to talk, just chat me or PM me or leave a comment! Thanks for reading/skimming!