Everything posted by Inuyashagirl20
-
I FINALLY GOT IT!
Happy Birthday ~ My parents pre-ordered me the MoM edition of kingdom hearts 3D as a surprise present because I am obsessed, lol. Hope you had an awesome Birthday All Kingdom hearts fans stand together
- Has it ever crossed your mind the possibility of losing interest in games once you're an adult?
- Inuyashagirl20's status update
-
Birth by Sleep volume 2?
Inuyashagirl20 replied to SHADOWPAIN's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI think there will be a BBSV2. It least I hope there is. Because, I really want to see how Aqua was able to stay in the world of darkness for 10 years up to kingdom hearts 1. Oh, and does anybody know what console this game will be for? PSP because of the first one or the new ps vita?
-
Mark of Mastery Edition
My parents pre-ordered me the collectors addition just a couple of days ago! I was so surprised and so happy that hugged them to death and I was in tears. I'm soooo excited for this game that I can't wait. only a couple more months..
-
I had a fun and awesome spring break, but i don't wanna go to school tomorrow. lol
awww That sucks.
-
I had a fun and awesome spring break, but i don't wanna go to school tomorrow. lol
Lol, school is such a drag -_-" How come you don't get summer vacation Keyblade_warrior895?
-
Inuyashagirl20's status update
I had a fun and awesome spring break, but i don't wanna go to school tomorrow. lol
-
Inuyashagirl20's status update
I'm at school right now playing on one of the computers awesomeness, i was excited to see the new 10th anniversary Box release. Oh, and i'm buying a 3ds soon so I can play Drop dream distnace when it's released. YAY!!
-
Can't wait for Christmas!!
This might be a REALLY late reply but my Christmas was awesome, lol
- Inuyashagirl20's status update