Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anthony17

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Anthony17

  1. banned for gettin on mikuo
  2. Banned for now getting in
  3. Ban cuz i tell u what u can and can't
  4. Banned for having a rule like that
  5. Yea but its good ideas and sora just gets more ladies then him anyways
  6. It would be great that means more of the world you can see and better game play, won't have to see the little black screen it will just keep going until you get to the place you need to go. plus in PS3 3D it would be awesome to play but take a long time. I love FF but only FF7 and FF13 and it would be great.
  7. Anthony17 posted a gallery image in Drawings
  8. o well banned for trying to add facts
  9. Banned cuz I was right
  10. banned for being a goodie goodie by following all the rules
  11. Banned Banned Banned and ............banned
  12. banned cuz theres always a penguin issue
  13. banned cuz u being smart
  14. banned cuz this is fun
  15. banned for enjoying this game too much
  16. banned cuz that is how the game goes and banned cuz this is the 160 tab
  17. Its called talkin black cuz I am and banned for asking
  18. actually banned for copyin me I said that earlier
  19. banned cuz of the word banned
  20. Banned cuz I said so
  21. Banned for me just playing with all of yall hahaha
  22. Banned for bringing 2 cents in this( that means drama look it up)
  23. I was so sad when xion died
  24. I can do tht so Banned for hateing mine
  25. Banned cuz I just met yall hahaha....lame

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top