Everything posted by AxelXRoxasXSora
-
*Spoilers* The Grid HQ Footage
AxelXRoxasXSora replied to Pandora333's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I know, right? But I don't think he minds, though. He usually milks the info out of his other friends, thus already spoiling himself.
-
AxelXRoxasXSora's status update
When will my Roxy plushie get here?! My lil Axel plushie is getting lonely...
-
*Spoilers* The Grid HQ Footage
AxelXRoxasXSora replied to Pandora333's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Note to self: Don't show this game to my friend. He's prone to seizers(?), and The Grid is full of very bright colors that triggers them. Poor bud. Ah, at least it's not me!
-
How many hours a day do you watch some kind of screen (TV, monitor, cell phone, game system)?
For me, usually around, oh, I don't know, maybe four hours or so? In front of my iPod and my laptop, especially in front of my school's computers, most of the time. But on weekends or breaks, or even on Fridays, almost all day.' I have no life. I just sit in front of my laptop typing my life away, or else playing Kingdom Hearts on the DSi or the PSP. (I ish almost done with Terra's story! Whooo~! )
-
Something Smelly I Smell
For me, roses, the smell of the ground after the rain, sugar cookiez, new and old books smell, apples, cherries, strawberries, and fire. Yes, fire does have a smell. Depending on what you're burning, it actually smells kinda sweet.
- AxelXRoxasXSora's status update
- Videos / 358/2 Days / English cutscenes / WINNER
- Videos / 358/2 Days / English cutscenes / WINNER
-
Videos / 358/2 Days / English cutscenes / Xion and Axel Face Off
This scene is probably the number one scene that I always watch. It tugs at my heartstrings, and reminds me of so many memories. I feel bad for Axel, having to suffer to see his friends go away and have them not even say goodbye to him, or even care. I know how he feels like, and I guess that's one of the many reasons why my sister and brother call me Axel.
- 358/2 Days, English cutscenes
- 358/2 Days, English cutscenes