Everything posted by Nafees Rahman
-
Can you refight old bosses in kh 3d: ddd?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D).__. Sigh there are lies arent there?
-
Can you refight old bosses in kh 3d: ddd?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Will the worlds be different or same?
-
Can you refight old bosses in kh 3d: ddd?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Like the data rematches in kh 2 fm?
-
Can you refight old bosses in kh 3d: ddd?
So yeah can you fight old bosses again? In the game I mean i want to fight xemnas and ansem over and over
-
*Spoiler* Kingdom Hearts 3d no other secret bosses? :/
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)What the hells the frog prince?
-
*Spoiler* Kingdom Hearts 3d no other secret bosses? :/
Ok so you know kingdom hearts how it has secret bosses the secret boss in kh 3d is julius and hes hard and exciting to fight but you would expect a the world ends with you character like sho minamoto or something or maybe even vanitas or something but again this is just me bitching cause im a bratty fan
-
How come kingdom hearts 3d demo is being hated so much? O_O
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I do now
-
How come kingdom hearts 3d demo is being hated so much? O_O
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Now to caulm down pissed off people they made a second article and still didnt explain to the other guy what the hell kingdom hearts is http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/comments/2nd-opinion-why-you-should-kingdom-hearts-3d-demo-impressions
-
How come kingdom hearts 3d demo is being hated so much? O_O
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)The thing that bites me in the ass is that hes PAID for this and he isnt open bleh
-
Kh 3d USA demo trails special restrictions >.<
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I never got damage when I touched a enemy your description before did seem lackluster though but it wasnt completely easy Thats district five it seems I dont know I hope theres a second demo with riku
-
How come kingdom hearts 3d demo is being hated so much? O_O
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I agree I mean I beat all zedas and played the hell out of them but kingdom hearts just has the superior combat system its fast and even though you can mash you have to block dodge etc
-
How come kingdom hearts 3d demo is being hated so much? O_O
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I just said wanker out of nowhere sorry I didnt even know what it meant it sounds funny though
-
How come kingdom hearts 3d demo is being hated so much? O_O
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Well he was a tad bit rude for my taste bleh whatever its the friggin internet
-
How come kingdom hearts 3d demo is being hated so much? O_O
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)True but to me he seemed biased and didnt have a open heart. hehe heart.. kingdom hearts eh eh?
-
How come kingdom hearts 3d demo is being hated so much? O_O
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Sigh I use a phone to do this give me some credit and dude just chill out were all members here Hes being a bit pissy if I have a say in this Alot of people liked the game just from the demo They thought it was very fun
-
How come kingdom hearts 3d demo is being hated so much? O_O
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)The funny thing is that most of the staff of there site is crazy about the game and yet they allow him to do it
-
How come kingdom hearts 3d demo is being hated so much? O_O
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)He describes neku like this - Not soon after, a painfully cliché-looking anime character drops in (replete with awful theme music). AND HE SAYS THIS Kingdom Hearts is set. It has a fanbase, and it doesn’t seek out new fans – new people to play the series. No loki hes just a complete major bum because he was being paid to do this first of all and supposedly said he researched blah blah god your being a wanker
-
How come kingdom hearts 3d demo is being hated so much? O_O
Ok so I like zelda and all beat all games same with kigndom hearts of course except I have a kingdom key but anyway zelda informer a zelda and nintendo info site wrote a article which was pretty biased and I didnt like saying stuff like how boring the demo was and confusing and how stupid it was I dont know you fuys could check it out if you want but tell me what you think? http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/comments/opinion-kingdom-hearts-3d-is-not-the-game-for-you-unless-it-is
-
Kh 3d USA demo trails special restrictions >.<
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Bleh alright I just drew a pikachu from the olden times and now
-
Kh 3d USA demo trails special restrictions >.<
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Thats true in itself but meh just to mix it up its kind of . . .just walking the sameway to class all the time ... Yeah im not good with this
-
*Major Spoilers* Should all the KH carecters combine for one KH game?
Well were having Sora Riku Kairi Mickey Mouse THE KING Lea Ventus Aqua and Terra if i remember right and I think Terra may e consumed in darkness but may fight it I dont know thats how square enix plays out... MULTIPLAYER
-
(Spoilers) maybe, deals with Ventus and Vanitas, if you haven't seen KHDDD ending
You need a pure heart or a good heart or something i dont remember but as in other games your the CHOOOOOOOOOSEN ONE MWAHAH but lea got one maybe cause of his connections to the light like with ventus sora and roxas Meh AND the keyblade ceremony
-
Master Eraqus(Spoiler)
Wait I didnt see that vid what?
-
Kh 3d USA demo trails special restrictions >.<
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I tried like . . . twenty nine times I always get messed up because of those floating hands if I may can i get tips please?
- Videos / <em>Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance</em> / English trailers / English Trailer